No-deposit bonus?

misstrouble

Girl of your nightmares
So, I am a get bets away from turning a no-deposit bonus into a decent amount.
Their rules state that non-depositors only can cash out 50..
Would that mean that if I made a deposit and played , I’d be able to withdraw the full 1400?j

Their chatagent says I need to make a minimum deposit of 25 in order for that to be true.. sounds dodgy? (Not that I have 25 atm, but still)

Doesnt sound right to me. If max cash out from bonus is £50 for 'non-depositers' and your winnings are from a no deposit bonus then that is what youll get. What site is it can i ask?
That’s what I assumed too.. spoke to someone else who says indeed as I hadn’t deposited before is 50. Still decent had played some nice games

You wont be able to pull out more than $50 from your bonus winnings if that is what is stated in the terms and conditions. However you can redeposited that $50 and whatever you win from that, should be wagering free

Would be bit useless rule if after winning deposits would make difference.. sucks to win more than max cashout with no depos, but as said above, still decent money from nothing... just got 20 FS to my email 20 mins ago and got huge 2.50€ which i lost very shortly to doa2, not my millionaire day still

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back