Nike runners

AussieDave

Banned User
My old Nike Air Max were looking worse for wear, so I sprung for a new pair a month ago. Man these suck. A bit of the sole has lifted and the only way I can get it fixed is to hand them over to where I bought them and they'll give me a credit note.

Thing is the style I got have been discontinued. So my only option is to go to a hardware store buy some glue and fix my $230 runners myself. Man that sucks :mad:

Oh the reason for this post, it does say in the discription of this thread -

Complaints concerning other related stuff: Neteller, your government, your shoes, should be posted here.

Just wondering, would a PAB be out of the question :p

There used to be this stuff called "shoe goo" that you could use to fix problems like you described. I even had a friend that would make a new sole on his favorite shoes a couple times.

=)

Just get New Balance. They'll rock your world...it's like walking/running on air. :thumbsup:

That, plus the fact that you'll spend about 50% of what you paid for those Nike.

winbig said:
Just get New Balance. They'll rock your world...it's like walking/running on air. :thumbsup:

That, plus the fact that you'll spend about 50% of what you paid for those Nike.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll check them out :)

winbig said:
No prob.....they're great if you're on your feet all day.

Actually I sit on my bum all day behind a monitor.

Though, I've started walking to try and loose the gut I've gained from sitting all day and munching out on junk.

As much as I used to like the Nike, they just don't seem to give the foot support that I expect from such a high price runner. So I'll go check out the NB.

Finally got jacked with Nike, returning them to the place of purchase was a nightmare, so I went to the source (Nike Head office).

Without going into what I did, I ended up with a generous Nike store voucher for my troubles.

The memo that accompined my credit note stated I had to hand back my faulty runners; I did that but the blonde bimbo @ the counter simple handed them back. (no slur towards blondes).

Well I now have two pair of Nike, 1 pair AirMax180 (new) and one pair of faulty AirMax (guess I'll get the sole glued).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back