Nightmare screenshots

caruso

Banned User - repetitive violations of 1.6 - troll
Did it happen JUST as you knew it would?

Were you down to your last bucks and on the verge of cashing out when fate (read: "software") intervened?

Was it 5/6, 4/7, 3/8 or 2/9 before the "random" face card landed?

Do you feel like the world's biggest sucker?

Post here!

----------

I offer the following example of Viper blackjack at its best. Note that my entire $280 balance was on the table when lightening (read: "software") struck. Observe the sheer balletic beauty of the dealer draw-out. Dame Margot Fontaine was never more graceful, more perfect, more stylish, more...magnificent.

Enjoy!

Being some what new to on line black jack, and having seen that you are very experienced. I take it by your screen shot, I should take screen shots of every single hand I am dealt?

That was the Italian site and those were Lira?
Try the Hood 3000 system, surely it can't hurt as much!

:(

I know that feeling and it ain't a good one. Unlucky Caruso.

"Always look on the bright side of life, dun-nuh, dun-nuh, dun-nuh dun-nuh dun-nuh"

phynqster said:
I take it by your screen shot, I should take screen shots of every single hand I am dealt?

Not at all. When I was dealt the hand which has the biggest difference between split or hit of ALL split hands (88 v. 7), ie. I had no choice but to split, which required a re-deposit, I thought I'd take copies since I figured I was set up for a Viper dealer 21 draw out the moment I stuck my entire balance on the table.

I don't care what anyone says!
That's Bullsh*t!!!
The worst case senario, IMO, was that you should have at least won the first hand and possibly losing or having a draw on the second hand.
BUT, for the dealer to draw 21 is....
unf**kingbelievable!!!
You were ripped off!!!
It's happened to me also...but not to for that much money. My loss is usually only in the $10 range on splits.
I give you credit for the having the balls to make the additional deposit. :notworthy
That hand belonged to you.
Someone tell me that the dealers 21 was not rigged.
:mad:

Last edited:
Caruso,

I know the feeling. A while ago I posted a message how I splited 7's 4 times with 2 doubles against dealer 7 and dealer got 3 7's at the end. There were 8 7's on the table in all. Microgaming BJ sucks IMO, the splits are just plain rip offs.

lanidar said:
BUT, for the dealer to draw 21 is....
un[censored]believable!!!
The probability of the dealer getting 21 in this situation is 7.36%, just a tiny bit less than having BJ when showing a 10.

GrandMaster said:
The probability of the dealer getting 21 in this situation is 7.36%, just a tiny bit less than having BJ when showing a 10.
But, the dealer was not showing a 10.
He was showing a 7.
Whats the probability of the dealer getting 21 in this situation?

lanidar said:
But, the dealer was not showing a 10.
He was showing a 7.
Whats the probability of the dealer getting 21 in this situation?
I calculated the correct probability. If the dealer is showing a 7 and the player has a pair of 8's, the probability of the dealer ending up with 21 is 7.36% in a 4 deck, S17 game.

GrandMaster said:
I calculated the correct probability. If the dealer is showing a 7 and the player has a pair of 8's, the probability of the dealer ending up with 21 is 7.36% in a 4 deck, S17 game.

I realize in that he lost $560 on that hand.
In the same situation what would you do?

GrandMaster said:
I would swear very loudly, maybe punch the computer.
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:

What I meant was...
If that hand was dealt to you...what would you do?
First, I wouldn't bet my last $280 not knowing what hand I would be dealt.(NATURALLY)
Second, I wouldn't put another $280 in my account and risk a $560 loss.
Though I realize that spliting is the proper thing to do.

But, with $280 in YOUR account and without an infusion of another $280 YOU couldn't split.
Do YOU not split on the 8/8 an take a shot that YOU won't go over 21?
Or would YOU have made the additional deposit?

TALK ABOUT A CATCH 22 :confused:
Expired Image

Caruso did the proper thing after the bet was made. There should be no argument. But the proper bet before is to always have enough for doubles and splits.

DeMango said:
Caruso did the proper thing after the bet was made. There should be no argument. But the proper bet before is to always have enough for doubles and splits.

Yes he did do the proper thing by splitting.
I TOTALLY agree with you about the proper bet before is to always have enough for doubles and splits.

DeMango said:
Actually, he should have doubled down on the first hand for a total loss of $840. :)

I would never bet my whole bankroll on one hand in BJ because of the splits and doubles, but if I did, I would have deposited more money and split the 8's. The expected returns in betting units are 0.32 (split), -0.41 (hit), -0.51 (stand), so splitting is much better than hitting, and it actually has a positive expectation, even if it did not work in this case. To look at it another way, you expect to make 73% profit on the extra money you bet by splitting. I will take a bet with 73% expected profit any day.

I would have split, and doubled too..............then yes I would have punched the computer..................a few times too..........then I would have had a few more beer's, and deposited again, with the false hope of recovering my loses..............cause' hey it CAN'T HAPPEN AGAIN........right???

Having enough money in your account is not an issue at MG, Crypto or RTG because they all allow re-deposits, ie. you don't lose the hand if you leave the table.

HateMG said:
Caruso,

I know the feeling. A while ago I posted a message how I splited 7's 4 times with 2 doubles against dealer 7 and dealer got 3 7's at the end. There were 8 7's on the table in all. Microgaming BJ sucks IMO, the splits are just plain rip offs.

Well, I remember once in Vegas, at the Golden Nugget, I had 77 against a 6 (the bet was $150 and I was winning during a progression). After splitting I got other two 7. The next cards were three 4s and one 3. Doubled al of them.
Final result one 17, one 19 and two 20. Dealer got 21 at the sixth card: land based or online, BJ remains a dangerous game...
But the pitboss was nice: I got a meal for 2 at the coffeshop (and I was alone...). A good investment for 1200 bucks...

padanian said:
Well, I remember once in Vegas, at the Golden Nugget, I had 77 against a 6 (the bet was $150 and I was winning during a progression). After splitting I got other two 7. The next cards were three 4s and one 3. Doubled al of them.
Final result one 17, one 19 and two 20. Dealer got 21 at the sixth card: land based or online, BJ remains a dangerous game...
But the pitboss was nice: I got a meal for 2 at the coffeshop (and I was alone...). A good investment for 1200 bucks...

What did they serve at the coffeeshop for $1200?? :p

Bet it tasted almost as good as my $19,000 dinner for two without alchohol at the Hotel Del Rey in Costa Rica! ( later changed to including free bottle of champagne after my GF ripped into the pitboss is a friend of hers.. and doesn't like me very much ). Don't like champagne, and i'm vegetarian.. so it was pretty much worthless to me, the gf enjoyed it ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back