New York terror attack

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
8 dead 12 injured

A man in a rented flatbed pickup on Tuesday drove down a busy bicycle path near the World Trade Center, killing eight people and injuring about a dozen others, police said.
"This was an act of terror, and a particularly cowardly act of terror," New York Mayor Bill de Blasio said, "aimed at innocent civilians, aimed at people going about their lives who had no idea what was about to hit them."

After crashing the truck into a school bus, the suspect exited the vehicle while displaying imitation firearms and was shot in the abdomen by a police officer, according to the NYPD.

The incident is being investigated as terrorism, officials said. Witnesses reported the suspect was yelling "Allahu Akbar," according to four law enforcement sources. The FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force is taking over the lead of the investigation.

Note found in truck claims Manhattan attack done for ISIS

Sad news

It is incomprehensible why people would do this to innocent people or any people for that matter. It angers me to the core and makes me sad that people are hurt and dead because of these bastards :(:mad:

ISIS and anybody affiliated with them should be done away with, end of. I am sick of seeing attacks. It used to make me afraid but now makes me very, very angry that people can't even go about their daily lives without getting attacked and killed by these terrible people.

My condolences to the victims and their families. Very sad affair.

I think ISIS wants a global holy war which is stupid and they probably aren't going to get it. What they are accomplishing though is persecution or Muslims who have no part in their Ideology. Sorry for the rant but religious nuts no matter what religion they are piss me off. Again my prayers to everybody who was effected by this tragedy.

Just one of the tragic stories emerging from this criminal attack is that five of those killed were high school friends from Argentina visiting the US as part of the thirtieth anniversary of their graduation...I can't help but think of their families and friends and what they are going through right now.

And spare a thought for those who were injured, some critically and possibly with injuries that will trouble them for the rest of their lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back