New Nuworks/Buzzluck Slot Moby Duck

harrys99

Dormant account
Anyone played this yet?

The classic tale takes on an unusual twist in this light-hearted cartoony slot, Moby Duck.

Win up to 50 free games and enjoy a top 5 of a kind prize of 10000 times your line bet.

Whenever Moby Duck appears on Reels 1 and/or 5 in free games, he will move across the other reels and transform all Ship, Captain and Harpooner symbols into Moby Duck Wilds!

What also makes this game more exciting is this game also offers the unique patented Win-Win Feature, which insures that even the smallest Feature wins will be transformed into a worthy prize.

logo_thumb.png

screenshot_thumb.png

Tried it today. Went thru 200.00 of deposits! hit the bonus round twice and earned 8.00 on one and 15.00 on the other on a 1.00 bet...not impressed...But of course, someone else could hit tons...good luck

Tried it today. Went thru 200.00 of deposits! hit the bonus round twice and earned 8.00 on one and 15.00 on the other on a 1.00 bet...not impressed...But of course, someone else could hit tons...good luck

Geez that's not good! I love this software-but I have never had good luck with the games that have the Win-Win feature so yea I am with you on that one:thumbsup:

rhyme

Sorry to say but I was making a rhyme in my head last night when I was playing this game at jackpot capital. I had played it for two days...the rhyming words are not nice!!! Takes forever to hit the bonus and then the pay off is cruddy. It could be a good one but I imagine those hits are scarce. I will try again though...I'm a glutton for punishment. :)

Sorry to say but I was making a rhyme in my head last night when I was playing this game at jackpot capital. I had played it for two days...the rhyming words are not nice!!! Takes forever to hit the bonus and then the pay off is cruddy. It could be a good one but I imagine those hits are scarce. I will try again though...I'm a glutton for punishment. :)

They have Moby duck at Jackpot capitol??

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back