New member introduction.

jackpotman6

Dormant account
Hello everyone, if you're taking the time to read this I thank you.
I have joined this site initially as I have a complaint to make about one of the online bookmaker sites I use that has not been dealt with to my satisfaction. I also see that there is a lot of useful help and information to be had through talking with other members. There's nothing in particular I have to ask anyone at the moment but I may have some useful tips for anyone who might be interested regarding Horse racing. I gamble regularly on horse racing and have a very good success rate at the moment and I'd be happy to share my golden rules about picking horses to back and how to give yourself the best chance to beat the bookies. I am also happy to share my tips for each day with anyone who wants them, if I have the free time that day.

I understand. Thanks for the reply. My complaint relates to server connection problems on live roulette. I love to play roulette and occasionally slots and bingo when I'm bored purely for entertainment.
But horse racing is the only thing I may be able to help other members with, so just putting it out there.
I'd also be fascinated to hear about anyones experiences with roulette, maybe what systems if any people use, or any unbelievable winning or losing streaks.

I understand. Thanks for the reply. My complaint relates to server connection problems on live roulette. I love to play roulette and occasionally slots and bingo when I'm bored purely for entertainment.
But horse racing is the only thing I may be able to help other members with, so just putting it out there.
I'd also be fascinated to hear about anyones experiences with roulette, maybe what systems if any people use, or any unbelievable winning or losing streaks.

well, any roulette system isnt worth the paper it's written on or breath to relay it.
As to horseracing, rather than have it lost in the shuffle, perhaps start a thread to the effect of 'strategies and experiences' if there isnt one , though i cant imagine there's much beyond smart betting, rather than any system....dont bet the ponies myself

Yes I agree totally dionysus, you cant cheat mathematics, but I still enjoy reading about the attempts to do so, always interesting. I shall take your advice and prepare a post about my horse racing experiences and see if anyone finds it useful. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back