New Group At CM "The Big Cook Book". Feel Free To Join....

Gremmyboy

Dormant account
I have built a new group that will share and swap recipes. Feel free to join at this link: Link Outdated / Removed

I hope to be able to compile a large list of recipes and tips and tricks that group members can reference at any time.

I love to cook and am considered quite a good cook. I am forever collecting recipes and thought that this group could prove to be useful to members.:thumbsup::D

Cheers
Gremmy

OK I'm in, want to share my Hocus Pocus Rolls that I learned how to make back in the 70's while in high school. I think that's how it's spelled, Hocus Pocus.. :)

i don't see a join link but when I do I'll put these bad boys on ya? :D

WooHoo! My first member! :D:D

Feel free to add suggestions too! I tried to lay it out so that t is easy to find recipes!

Thinking I might add a thread where members can give their results and critiques of the other members recipes that they have tried out at home? Would that be good?

Cheers
Gremmy

Sounds great Gremmy.......

Waiting for approval.

Hope we see some place for tips and tricks.

Or how too's...........every now and then I ask myself,

"now how the hell would I do that?"

Can't wait to look around in there

so send me a invite

im a daily cooker of suppres steak, pasta ,birds ,pork, sauce red , etc by the way my skills are at the home kitchen level good results but limited to that

Any member is free to join the group! The more the merrier and the more recipes we can compile!:D:thumbsup:

Just go to the link in the OP and click on it and then in 'group tools' select 'join'. Easy as! :D:thumbsup:

Cheers
Gremmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back