New Gambling Laws ......

Yea, I just went over there earlier and voted and also made a post too. :thumbsup:

It's really great to see the forum members here taking an interest and posting for the President Elect's attention.

There are actually about five or six different "threads" calling for the repeal of the UIGEA or legalisation of online gambling/poker now, which in a way is a pity because it diffuses the effort a little.

Still, viewed together, and I'm sure the Obama staffers will combine them all, it makes for an impressive drive that is hard to ignore and I hope more Americans will make their posts.

The Poker Players Alliance has started putting its weight behind this as well, recommending that Americans go to their favoured thread which is Boost Americas Economy with Legal Online Poker. at Link Removed ( Old/Invalid) . That has about 1 400 comments and a slew of votes.

But you can take your pick from several relevant threads there by typing UIGEA into the search panel, which will bring up at least five threads with the same general objective - getting rid of UIGEA.

Or just use
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back