Netent low variance feels like this.

netent was playing rather well yesterday on the new
I have fallen for the netent trap many times also . Decent balance and I think "I'll just have some spins on this latest low variance crap from netent - ok its not an exciting game but should be able to get a bonus fairly easy etc" and before you know it you are well over 100x bets down with no sign of a bonus and maybe the odd 15x "big win" in all that time ... yet the game appears to have no big potential whatsoever so it makes no sense that you can get that far down so quickly and so consistently
Latest example of this was on that atrocity with the different coloured wild chests that do various things but strangely rarely all combine together . Cant be bothered to think of the name of it right now
Wild bazar or something )

Welcome to Neggent, where your balance will be cooked perfectly everytime! and thats no yolk.

Yes you think I will give this low variance bollocks a little spin and that should take care of the wagering a little what harm can it do, next thing you are x100 down and if the bonus comes 49/50 it's paying the usual x20 - x40 :)

Seasoned slot players can stomach these kinds of runs IF it's a HV slot, that's the nature of the beast...but when a x500 max win (that you never see) LV tripe eats like HV *shrug*
Simply-Egg-Colour-Changing-Egg-Timer-gadgets-utensils-056157-hi.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back