Resolved Neteller Deposit Issues with UKASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonUK

Dormant account
PABnoaccred
Made a UKASH deposit this morning to Neteller. These normally show as accepted within a few minutes, it still shows pending so I went to VIP Chat support. Apparently they are having issues with Dispatcher deposits (?) which they are aware of and I shouldn't make any deposits at the moment........er a bit late now. Now have £200 sat in limbo with no idea of timescale for any fix.

Shoddy as there are no warnings anyware.

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
Several hours on, my deposit now shows declined. So I check with UKASH and my voucher is now worthless. Who has me fecking money!? I am told deposits will be manually credited later but no timescale. Am I going to be in a situation where Ukash state the voucher has been used and neteller state there system rejected it due to processing problems. VIP support was very unhelpful and did not understand what I was saying, it was almost robotic in its responses. There are still no warnings on the site. So if any of you were thinking of depositing at Neteller contact support before you do so. Here's hoping I do not get burnt here.

Same here... used sofortbanking 5 hours ago... deposit showed pending for over an hour and then was declined, but money left my bankaccount... was also told bye vip-chat that there were issues with their payment processor and that the money will be credited later

I have now sent an email, which along with my issue points out that the UK support number does not work. The online CS lady promised me an email with the phone number on it over an hour ago, but as I sort of expected it hasn't arrived which strengthened my view she just didn't want to talk to me anymore, despite me remaining polite at all times.

I think they are regulated by the FSA but not sure. If this is not sorted and no explanation is forthcoming I will be complaining to the regulatory body along with putting in a claim for my time spent trying to sort things out due to no satisfactory answers being given to my simple question..."Who has my money"

Have the same problem with my POLi deposit.
It took the money out of my bank account so i then go back to my neteller account and it said 'pending' which is not that surprising as for some reason the past couple years POLi stopped being instant for me but then a few hours later it said declined.
I emailed VIP Support and was told...
Please be advised that we are currently experiencing issues with some of the deposit options not showing up in the accounts after being withdrawn from bank accounts.
Most likely that your funds were received however deposit shows as declined due to technical issue with our payment processor.
It's been 14 hours now and counting.
I thought it was just local to bank deposits but obviously not. Wont be making any type of deposit until these issues are fixed. :mad:

Ukash and Neteller - the worse partnership since Burke and Hare, here's what happens....When you use a Ukash voucher at Neteller it takes a few minutes normally to clear, use Ukash almost anywhere else it's instant, however, sometimes it does clear instantly and all is fine, but, if there is a slight bit of server lag when Ukash clears it their end, and Neteller has missed it this end. Those few seconds will mean Neteller's processor is now trying to verify a voucher, that by all accounts Ukash's end, has already been used.

This will get resolved when the transaction code can be verified to not have cashed the voucher, as soon as this transaction pops out of the nether world and into the system. Shouldn't take more than a day or two, hope this explained it ok :).

This is all very well, but far from warning people about this temporary glitch, I have just received an email PROMOTING these deposit methods. This is VERY poor on their part, as this just means more and more users will fall victim to this glitch, and leave an even bigger mess to clear up.

Even worse for Neteller, it increases the chance that someone will take this issue to the authorities, and their failure to warn users to refrain from using these troublesome methods till the problems are resolved is going to look bad. It will also lead to users blaming their banks and UKash for the problems, and these institutions may find themselves subject to investigation by the FSA even if they have nothing to do with this issue. The problem is that these institutions are in the line of fire, whereas Neteller is shielded by being offshore (Isle of Man), hence users in the UK have only one party to put real pressure on.

It could lead to UKash pulling out of Neteller.

Bank customers have even more rights, as if a transaction is debited from their bank, but never makes it to the other end, the banks have a responsibilty to investigate the problem and ensure the customer is not left out of pocket, and if they don't, the financial ombudsman will make them.

Given that the Neteller statement shows it as "declined", there is enough evidence there to show that the money has vanished in transit.

Banks will probably advise customers to wait a few days in case the transaction reverses automatically, or the issue gets fixed by Neteller, but after this, the customer can start quoting the regulations in order to force the banks to take action.

Not sure if your message was directed at me or even what it meant for that matter but looking back at my post i could of put it a little more nicely for those that read my dribble :oops:, I'm just really mad at neteller right now.

Wow, et tu?

:eek:

Not sure if your message was directed at me or even what it meant for that matter but looking back at my post i could of put it a little more nicely for those that read my dribble :oops:, I'm just really mad at neteller right now.

You have every right to be.
I took a look at their Facebookpage and I could only see a couple of complaints about it since yesterday.
Go their and screem a little. It might help;)

Oops, did I say that? I mean they are responding so if you ask nicely then maybe...

Has anyone gotten their money back yet?
I was told the same blab again yesterday that the finance department will credit it when it has been traced.
I don't see how hard it is to trace a POLi transaction, all they would have to do is log into their bank account it was sent to.:rolleyes:

Has anyone gotten their money back yet?
I was told the same blab again yesterday that the finance department will credit it when it has been traced.
I don't see how hard it is to trace a POLi transaction, all they would have to do is log into their bank account it was sent to.:rolleyes:

OMG that is awful, I dont know what poli is but its been 2 days

Its been 3 days for me now.
POLi is an instant bank deposit method. I log into my bank account through neteller and make a payment to them. It is supposed to be instant lol

Well, this is all really scary!::eek:: I mainly use Neteller but now Im been put off cronically:confused: Doesn't help Im having a dispute with them at the moment because I'm sure they're double dipping into my account:eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back