Neteller dead again!

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Neteller is dead again, don't know why as they have not told anyone!

I won $10 on their "Summer Giveaway", but it was never credited, and they have ignored my E-mail.

Seems they still don't give a flying Rat's ass about their customers. What is it going to take to make them get to grips with this!:mad: :mad:

Neteller; F- for customer service.

vinylweatherman said:
Neteller is dead again, don't know why as they have not told anyone!

I won $10 on their "Summer Giveaway", but it was never credited, and they have ignored my E-mail.

Seems they still don't give a flying Rat's ass about their customers. What is it going to take to make them get to grips with this!:mad: :mad:

Neteller; F- for customer service.

I think Neteller has being going thru some major personnel changes.

For one, those who knew Colin F (head of Neteller Security) he's since left. I've also found their phone support to be under par lately too. Before it was a matter a minute or less calling from OZ to speak to a representative, now it's not un-common to wait 10 min.

Also any time I do a wire transfer I used to get re-embursed $12.50US as an intermediate bank would double dip me for another transfer fee out of the wire payment before it hit Neteller's account.

I no longer receive this even when promised by Neteller that it would take place. So it's back to wearing $30AUD @ my bank and another $30AUD at their bank, just to send a wire.

Maybe I should chase this up again, I'm sure it stands around $$$ now.

:D

While on Neteller and their summer giveaway, what's with the free cash giveaway draws? I know this topic was brought up here a while back. I've never won anything on that thing. Considering that only gamblers use it and that a high % of them are members here, you'd think that someone would have piped up and said they'd won a draw. But no has, well to my knowledge.

$10

It looks like round 2. It should have been an iTunes credit, but as I am "outside the USA" they substituted $10. They still have not replied to the E-mail, however, when Neteller rose from the dead I found a credit for 10 rather than $10 (~6). That will cover the fees for ten transfers to my bank:)
I didn't expect to win anything, and I have never used my Netpoints, must have well over 2 Million now!

How much does this company make in a year, and now you cant even look at your debit card balance.

Seems like they would have better features to draw up your history.... namely a running balance.:cool:

my girlfriend had to close her neteller account because they kept hammering her with nsf fees. money was always there and taken out immediatly as per her statements. they claimed it was her bank rejecting the transactions. that was not true. we have the same bank and mine works no problem. she even put a different bank account on there and the same thing was happening. after about two months of this, and neteller trying to double dip countless times, she told them to go scratch. i just recently added a different checking account to my account and was told i have to wait 4 days so they can verify my account again.

Neteller down again.....and again.....and again.....

you would think they could at least give an estimate as to when they plan to have their system back up and running

if firepay had a clue they could really gain some market share

It's how you see it.

you would think they could at least give an estimate as to when they plan to have their system back up and running

if firepay had a clue they could really gain some market share

In fact, Neteller have had only ONE outage. This began in June 2005 when they upgraded the software to expand into Asia, and service UK customers with different options from the rest of the world due to their being FSA regulated.
This prolonged outage has, of course, been interrupted by periods of apparent faultless operation, some lasting in excess of 7 days, and it depends upon what function, (and when), you want to use.
I will consider the outage over when service levels improve to reach those of a bad UK High Street bank:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back