neteller (again) are giving me problems

eranluv

Dormant account
hi,
I got some money from other neteller clients (by a peer2peer transfer), accepted it and sent it to my bank.
so far, so good.
now, they sent me an email few days ago saying that I will no longer be able to withdraw money from my neteller acocunt until all accounts that sent me money are verified.
now, I am not in touch with all these people and I can't make them verify thier acocunt (probably to send new documents and phone calls but I am not sure).
Under what right neteller is asking me for this? why should my money be withold?
of course emails and phone calls are bringing no good.
any suggetions?
Eran.

hi,
I got some money from other neteller clients (by a peer2peer transfer), accepted it and sent it to my bank.
so far, so good.
now, they sent me an email few days ago saying that I will no longer be able to withdraw money from my neteller acocunt until all accounts that sent me money are verified.
now, I am not in touch with all these people and I can't make them verify thier acocunt (probably to send new documents and phone calls but I am not sure).
Under what right neteller is asking me for this? why should my money be withold?
of course emails and phone calls are bringing no good.
any suggetions?
Eran.
In order to withdraw money that someone (peer to peer) sent you, it is in Neteller's terms and conditions that both bank accounts (theirs and yours) need to be verified before you can withdraw that money. It's to avoid money laundering. The verification process normally involves Neteller making a small deposit into the bank account, and then you have to tell them how much the deposit was for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back