Need Neteller help

And i am betting you still do not have the money returned to your account.

Correct! This is roughly what I remember from the conversation:

“It is our top priority to work out what has happened”

“No I haven’t got a time scale but we are working on a solution”

(Following my sob that I didn’t want to go into the new year -£254)
“I can reassure you that we should be able to find a fix before the new year”

“Yes I can see that there are several duplicate transactions, a significant one amongst them”

So what did I take away from the call?
So it will be the usual 2 weeks that people have said it has been previously then will it?

Grrrrr. Talk about frustration!!!
It’s the holidays and I can play a single spin as all
Playing funds have been taken in this ‘double transaction’ saga (-£254)....
If it is only being resolved during ‘business working days’ it’s going to take nearly a month.
NeedToSpin

Grrrr Wufff Wufff :(

Granted this is probably automatically generated, but what a bunch of clowns:

"Your account requires attention
Dear Sucker,

Your NETELLER Account has a negative balance and is being assigned to our collections team for resolution.

Please
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to your NETELLER Account to find out the balance owing. You can clear the amount by completing one of the following actions:

• Move money from a website into your NETELLER Account
  • Make a deposit into your account with one of the options listed under "Money In"
We appreciate your attention to this matter.

Note: If your negative balance has been cleared in the last 2 days, please disregard this email. "

Granted this is probably automatically generated, but what a bunch of clowns:

"Your account requires attention
Dear Sucker,

Your NETELLER Account has a negative balance and is being assigned to our collections team for resolution.

Please
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to your NETELLER Account to find out the balance owing. You can clear the amount by completing one of the following actions:

• Move money from a website into your NETELLER Account
  • Make a deposit into your account with one of the options listed under "Money In"
We appreciate your attention to this matter.

Note: If your negative balance has been cleared in the last 2 days, please disregard this email. "

I got this message today too and was infuriated! How dare they send even an automated letter including ‘collections team’
Perhaps I need to get a collections team involved (with associated costs plus interest plus compensation for bills not being paid) for stealing my money for over a week and also the 20 mins on hold x 2 on my mobile!!!!
Cheeky fookers!

I got this message today too and was infuriated! How dare they send even an automated letter including ‘collections team’
Perhaps I need to get a collections team involved (with associated costs plus interest plus compensation for bills not being paid) for stealing my money for over a week and also the 20 mins on hold x 2 on my mobile!!!!
Cheeky fookers!

Cheeky fookers! ? Does it mean what i think it does :D if yes i like it ? This could be my new favorite UK word after Hottie Totties :D

Edit:
Now i know what it means I like the UK undercover language , these Cheeky fookers shite

Last edited:
:laugh: I got that email this morning as well. So i kindly phoned them and asked if they were taking the piss.

I was then told that it was an automated email since my account had been in arrears for a week and not to worry about it as they could see i had been double charged. But soon as i said i know that so how about returning my money i got the usual crap they are sorry and are working on it.

:laugh: I got that email this morning as well. So i kindly phoned them and asked if they were taking the piss.

I was then told that it was an automated email since my account had been in arrears for a week and not to worry about it as they could see i had been double charged. But soon as i said i know that so how about returning my money i got the usual crap they are sorry and are working on it.

Cheeky Fokkers
smiley-face-swearing.gif
!!! Happy that i didnt used it the last half year :)

Last edited:
Supa continues to be an unhappy bunny brought this entire saga....

I had a payment due today that I couldn’t make as my cash is still in the

‘neteller; we stole your funds for the cumaltive interest for two weeks’ account.
This incurred me a £23 charge. Can’t help feeling hard done to that such Shocking neteller service (that they charge handsome amounts for) has cost me even more.

Cost of purchasing the net+ card, cost of withdrawal, loss of my own cash, cost of a 19 minute call, and now £23 as a consequence of their actions....

Supa continues to be an unhappy bunny brought this entire saga....

I had a payment due today that I couldn’t make as my cash is still in the

‘neteller; we stole your funds for the cumaltive interest for two weeks’ account.
This incurred me a £23 charge. Can’t help feeling hard done to that such Shocking neteller service (that they charge handsome amounts for) has cost me even more.

Cost of purchasing the net+ card, cost of withdrawal, loss of my own cash, cost of a 19 minute call, and now £23 as a consequence of their actions....

Cheeky Fokkers :eek: unhappy supatottie

Well Supababe unfortunately i do not see them putting funds back into accounts anytime soon.

Complete joke that they are supposedly still trying to sort out the problem. Would think the least they could do is send out an email updating customers. Probably be a lot of people that had not even realized their accounts were overdrawn and panicked when they got the collections email.

Since Tomorrow is Friday and it is very unlikely anything will be sorted tomorrow then earliest will be next week at some point as they will not be working on anything this weekend.

You should switch to ecopayz after this Problem is fixed same service No Problems since few years for me...also livechat support daily times but i never needed it because no probs.

Last edited:
I feel for you guys, this is such a consistent problem with neteller and their attitude always stinks. If a bank in the uk didn't let you access your funds for a few hours due to some technical glitch there is mayhem and uproar but shit like this happens time and time again with these guys and takes weeks to sort out, don't they realise this is your cash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back