Logo
external image

need moderator approval ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter gimi
  • id84433
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3008
  • Replies 3

gimi

Dormant Account
Joined
May 25, 2018
Location
el sweden
Hi I have now made more then those 3 post stated and i still need moderator approval for my post shouldnt this dissapear after 3 posts?
 
Hi I have now made more then those 3 post stated and i still need moderator approval for my post shouldnt this dissapear after 3 posts?
this happened to me gimi, i started to get concerned that i was under extra surveillance:cool: its nothing to worry about though, I think bryan aka the meister sorted out for me. i think you can message simmo the moderator as well
 
Last edited:
this happened to me gimi, i started to get concerned that i was under extra surveillance:cool: its nothing to worry about though, I think bryan aka the meister sorted out for me. i think you can message simmo the moderator as well
it sorted out now was some delay :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top