My worst ever bonus (yeah, Bonanza)

You poor soul...i can see the Boanza blindness has really taken ahold of you. :(
Lets look at some numbers on bonanza vs a good game and see which one comes out on top.

Sure, the average bonus pays about half of what the average bonanza bonus does.
But you get on average 3.36 Doa bonuses for every Bonanza bonus, and even with my poor math skills i know which one comes out on top.

Given enough spins, bonanza cant compete with Doa:s superior rtp.
And i mean, average bonus 1 in 511 spins after 5.4 million tracked spins, what is that.

Skärmbild (58).png

Skärmbild (59).png

aaa.gif

Last edited:
6hrs today on Sky Vegas for no feature.

I defended this game in another thread after I’d tried a few others.

Over a grand down in 3 days with one feature over just 4 slots without ever going past 60p stake.

Serious rethink required after nonsense like that.

£1,040 down on 20/30/40/60p stakes for one feature. Yes I typed it again because I still can’t quite believe it myself.

The one feature by the way paid £3 on 60p stake.

Ive just watched Dazzas latest to tilt me even more.

What’s your opinion on sky vegas...any good?

It goes through bad patches that is for sure but the only reason it’s so noticed is because it’s one of the most played. Put the same amount of spins through any slot and 99% of the time you’ll come out worse off.

For the record and members who say it never pays, I beg to differ. I have got literally hundreds of these and that’s not an exaggeration!!!!

View attachment 143680View attachment 143681View attachment 143682View attachment 143683View attachment 143684View attachment 143685View attachment 143686View attachment 143687
wow love that diamond hit,maybe it is worth having a few hundred spins from time to time

Had a few stinkers last night - 11/14/17x

Personally, whilst i think the base game CAN be good on it, i think the fact that you go 'oh, 50x in the base' might be a clue that it's not THAT great. Yeah, 1600, 800x etc but bare in mind that that is me for probably the last 2 years having it as 70% of my play time as well.

Sorry Kroffe, but i think comparing the stats in Bonanza to DOA is ok up to a point (biggest X wins etc) but doesn't really paint the full picture: Bonanza's a slot that you can roll higher in: eg. no way i'd regularly do 1.80 spins in DOA but if my balance is OK in Bonanza i'll do 2 quids: Unless you get a wildline in DOA for example, you're never really going to w/d from playing it (and that'll be sunk deposit after sunk): Bonanza, a semi decent base game hit and maybe a GOLD, yes you will: IMO it's a smash and grab slot if in the mood with a 20 depo. Plus, some people i believe play slots cos they enjoy them :)

Is 10x for a bonus that comes round sometimes every 2k spins ridiculous? Defo - it's why you need to just walk away from it - someone here who said they'd battered it for 6hrs? Been there, done that but shouldn't be surprising you're down/battered - same as me once losing the best part of a grand one afternoon playing Secret of the Stones.

You poor soul...i can see the Boanza blindness has really taken ahold of you. :(
Lets look at some numbers on bonanza vs a good game and see which one comes out on top.

Sure, the average bonus pays about half of what the average bonanza bonus does.
But you get on average 3.36 Doa bonuses for every Bonanza bonus, and even with my poor math skills i know which one comes out on top.

Given enough spins, bonanza cant compete with Doa:s superior rtp.
And i mean, average bonus 1 in 511 spins after 5.4 million tracked spins, what is that.

View attachment 143689

View attachment 143690

View attachment 143691

Had a few stinkers last night - 11/14/17x

Personally, whilst i think the base game CAN be good on it, i think the fact that you go 'oh, 50x in the base' might be a clue that it's not THAT great. Yeah, 1600, 800x etc but bare in mind that that is me for probably the last 2 years having it as 70% of my play time as well.

Sorry Kroffe, but i think comparing the stats in Bonanza to DOA is ok up to a point (biggest X wins etc) but doesn't really paint the full picture: Bonanza's a slot that you can roll higher in: eg. no way i'd regularly do 1.80 spins in DOA but if my balance is OK in Bonanza i'll do 2 quids: Unless you get a wildline in DOA for example, you're never really going to w/d from playing it (and that'll be sunk deposit after sunk): Bonanza, a semi decent base game hit and maybe a GOLD, yes you will: IMO it's a smash and grab slot if in the mood with a 20 depo. Plus, some people i believe play slots cos they enjoy them :)

Is 10x for a bonus that comes round sometimes every 2k spins ridiculous? Defo - it's why you need to just walk away from it - someone here who said they'd battered it for 6hrs? Been there, done that but shouldn't be surprising you're down/battered - same as me once losing the best part of a grand one afternoon playing Secret of the Stones.
Its mostly preference.
Im not a fan of medium volatile games since i play such low stakes.
I think bonanza is great for wagering, but since i cant play with bonuses that serves little purpose for me.
Its go big or go home for me =). Probably thats why i like most novos aswell.

Its mostly preference.
Im not a fan of medium volatile games since i play such low stakes.
I think bonanza is great for wagering, but since i cant play with bonuses that serves little purpose for me.
Its go big or go home for me =). Probably thats why i like most novos aswell.

I'll play DOA2 on 18p to get enough money for a holiday and maybe a decent deposit on a car.

I'll play Bonanza on quids etc to pay the mortgage for the month

If i take an afternoon off work, get few @ternur beers and go 'right, 300 quid session, boom or bust' i wouldn't have the same enjoyment or sometimes view it as a slot session, loading DOA up, for example. But if i've a 50 quid dipper and wanted to try and get about 500 plus i may put DOA on the background and go about other things - like the time i missed my 5 scatters cos sat on the toilet :laugh:

I'll disagree with Snorky in that it's far from the second coming of Christ :p but, if anyone here has had one of those sessions where the D is falling into the only place it can do (especially on decent stakes) I will agree (ignoring the 20x bonus wins mind you) that it can make for very enjoyable sessions.

Aside from my 3 in a row, one of my best sessions was Betat on a bonus - something like 5k wagering? Went into Bonanza for hours on 2-4 quid spins and, whilst they weren't great, it cut through the wagering like knife/butter, whilst a lot of GOLD's. Again, rare, but for those 2/3 hours u feel anything is possible - even 117k MW in the bonus ;-)

Nothing quite beats, going to the Kitchen for another Gin, coming back in and catching sight of the dynamite on the screen in the 2 minutes you were away with,

With a 10x it's entirely misguided but can't deny, on a few of the 4 quid sessions i had last year, it got the heart pumping (albeit, it ended in abject failure but ho hum!)

I'll play DOA2 on 18p to get enough money for a holiday and maybe a decent deposit on a car.

I'll play Bonanza on quids etc to pay the mortgage for the month

If i take an afternoon off work, get few @ternur beers and go 'right, 300 quid session, boom or bust' i wouldn't have the same enjoyment or sometimes view it as a slot session, loading DOA up, for example. But if i've a 50 quid dipper and wanted to try and get about 500 plus i may put DOA on the background and go about other things - like the time i missed my 5 scatters cos sat on the toilet :laugh:

I'll disagree with Snorky in that it's far from the second coming of Christ :p but, if anyone here has had one of those sessions where the D is falling into the only place it can do (especially on decent stakes) I will agree (ignoring the 20x bonus wins mind you) that it can make for very enjoyable sessions.

Aside from my 3 in a row, one of my best sessions was Betat on a bonus - something like 5k wagering? Went into Bonanza for hours on 2-4 quid spins and, whilst they weren't great, it cut through the wagering like knife/butter, whilst a lot of GOLD's. Again, rare, but for those 2/3 hours u feel anything is possible - even 117k MW in the bonus ;-)
So i should play slots before paying my bills, is that what you are telling me?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

So i should play slots before paying my bills, is that what you are telling me?

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Absolutely

I believe it's in the mission statement of the UKGC.

What is money, other than a bartering method?

If Covid-19 has taught us one thing it's that you never know when your last GOLD may be so, live a little, and arrange a payment plan with your creditors in pursuit of slots.

Absolutely

I believe it's in the mission statement of the UKGC.

What is money, other than a bartering method?

If Covid-19 has taught us one thing it's that you never know when your last GOLD may be so, live a little, and arrangement a payment plan with your creditors in pursuit of slots.
Words of wisdom.

You have to compare apples with apples (according to that advert). They are totally different “beasts”, both great slots in their own right. You also have to remember our judgement of how good a slot is, is clouded by how lucky we are on that particular game.

Remember, some people will have played DOA over and over and never had 5 scatters or a wildline. With a few hundred thousand spins or even a million plus on the board, without one of those occurring, you would find it difficult to call DOA a great slot.

Admittedly I play Bonanza a lot more but my lifetime withdrawals for DOA 1 and 2 combined is 5. Lifetime for Bonanza, I wouldn’t have a clue but it’s easily over 1,000.

You have to compare apples with apples (according to that advert). They are totally different “beasts”, both great slots in their own right. You also have to remember our judgement of how good a slot is, is clouded by how lucky we are on that particular game.

Remember, some people will have played DOA over and over and never had 5 scatters or a wildline. With a few hundred thousand spins or even a million plus on the board, without one of those occurring, you would find it difficult to call DOA a great slot.

Admittedly I play Bonanza a lot more but my lifetime withdrawals for DOA 1 and 2 combined is 5. Lifetime for Bonanza, I wouldn’t have a clue but it’s easily over 1,000.

That's the thing, i know folk who have never hit either in DOA etc - so, unless they're getting double stars on a decent stake every hundred spins, can't see much money coming out - all those 20 dippers add up.

The only slot i would say, at peak performance, that i'd probably pick over Bonanza for the 300 quid drinking session would have been the old Flash Immortal Romance - you could roll 90ps above and the bonus would come in frequently. And getting those 4 reel Wild Desires, sorry Snorks, surpassed the excitement of the Bonanza - i miss those IR sessions.

Ok, theres only one way to settle this then.
A way thats totally fair to both games, and a true testament to how good a slot is.

What game has given the highest multiplier win?
;)

Ok, theres only one way to settle this then.
A way thats totally fair to both games, and a true testament to how good a slot is.

What game has given the highest multiplier win?
;)

That's like saying 'I only play Jackpot slots' like Moolah and Fortune and i can't imagine many of those being on ur regular play list :p

That's like saying 'I only play Jackpot slots' like Moolah and Fortune and i can't imagine many of those being on ur regular play list :p
Well what is regular?
If i break my leg once a year, people would probably say "wow, that guy breaks his leg regularly"
And i played Mega moolah last year, so i guess it IS on my regular play list.
Hah!

@snorky510238
Both, for you, all time.

I'll let yous two fight it out - maybe it should be like a Trump/Biden debate - difference being i'm more interested in this than theirs.

Right now i've to do a @Playford7 Corona cooking of bacon, eggs (poached and scrambled), potato scones, fried bread , black pudding, sausages and three rounds of toast (don't know if it's an English thing but i remember when i first went to live in Manchester, getting a breakfast and they had chips with it! Chips for breakfast - that felt oddly Scottish)

I'll let yous two fight it out - maybe it should be like a Trump/Biden debate - difference being i'm more interested in this than theirs.

Right now i've to do a @Playford7 Corona cooking of bacon, eggs (poached and scrambled), potato scones, fried bread , black pudding, sausages and three rounds of toast (don't know if it's an English thing but i remember when i first went to live in Manchester, getting a breakfast and they had chips with it! Chips for breakfast - that felt oddly Scottish)
Wheres the cheese?

Will you be moderating the fight debate?
Im not sure i can trust you to be impartial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back