My worst ever bonus (yeah, Bonanza)

Nice hit but if you have played 50 million spins not so great.
I actually have no clue about my doa2 stats, its too spread out, and the only site that imo has a good way of showing you your stats is videoslots, and i barely play it there.
Id say im still up by quite alot, since i basicallt stopped playing it apart from 50 spins once a week just to see if a jackpot bonus will fall in my lap.
Used to deposit only to play it, but its waaay to high volatile to keep doing that.
Gave back about €600 in a week, on min stake after the 29kx hit.
After that i transitioned back to doa/wtb and novomatics.

I still play doa2, but mostly when ive had a hit on something else first.

“Horses for courses.” If we both started playing the respective games now and the bet was first to hit x1,000, I back myself all day long. If it’s first to hit x10,000, I back you.

Ok, theres only one way to settle this then.
A way thats totally fair to both games, and a true testament to how good a slot is.

What game has given the highest multiplier win?
;)

Easy.
take DOA2 highest win is capped at 100,000 x .

Where as that is nothing compared to Bonanza. The Rep told everyone the freespins and multiplier are unlimited. So taking him on his word Bonanza will easily be able to pay millions x stake.:rolleyes:

No cheese today, made a chicken pie, well in the process of doing so.

breakfast is porridge, brown toast and x2 coffee’s oh and smokes.

Easy.
take DOA2 highest win is capped at 100,000 x .

Where as that is nothing compared to Bonanza. The Rep told everyone the freespins and multiplier are unlimited. So taking him on his word Bonanza will easily be able to pay millions x stake.:rolleyes:
Cant argue with that.
When it comes to potential, its hard to beat these megaways games with limitless multipliers and retriggers.

Got this today via email......... After my long vile session yesterday.

Inbetween numerous notifications of we are boosting this and oh we’ve found a treble for you click here to bet and of course the obligatory bet this to be entered into that etc etc. Proof that these companys really don’t give a fuck.

About as sincere as that c**t Chipmonkz telling u every 5 mins that the links are in the description and/or chat if you’d like to have a go but remember to do it RESPONSIBLY.

07AC63B0-3FAE-4CE1-950A-423C0AC8C74B.jpeg

All time unfortunately, it’s around that figure.

It's maybe not as good at it now but back in it's prime the better question of how many 250-750x wins have you had on it because it went through periods where it wasnae scared to chuck them in.

Unfortunately, that seems a distant memory.

I was clicking through my photos earlier to clean out etc and 2016/2017 flicking though the Bonanza's there were 300x, 759x, quite a few 500x's etc etc - now, all i see is a mass of sub 50's. Quite striking really. :eek2:

I have had bonuses that resulted in 0.00. I tend to stop playing those games unless I have played the game enough previously without issues. Can't remember which games but I tend to know which ones I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back