My (other) new game

looks like a fun game
you dont think think something like that would translate well to online?

Not sure... if it performs well in land-based, maybe. Let's wait and see!

Very nice trance, in what process did you participate in the development of that slot? Are you a programmer?

I'm a Games Producer, so the entire idea for the slot is mine. I then have to work with artists, sound engineers and developers to make what's in my head!

I'm a Games Producer, so the entire idea for the slot is mine. I then have to work with artists, sound engineers and developers to make what's in my head!

That's awesome. I'd be curious to know what is the process of creating a slot from idea to release.
Where do you get your inspiration?

That's all very well & good Trance, but for your next project could you make a game that bonuses every 50 spins on average (yet is high-variance), has in-game random features like in TSII/ IR, has a maximum payout of 1 Billion x & has a RTP of 100.5%

Go on hotshot :eek:

That's all very well & good Trance, but for your next project could you make a game that bonuses every 50 spins on average (yet is high-variance), has in-game random features like in TSII/ IR, has a maximum payout of 1 Billion x & has a RTP of 100.5%

Go on hotshot :eek:
what? no bonus buy feature?

That's awesome. I'd be curious to know what is the process of creating a slot from idea to release.
Where do you get your inspiration?

Inspiration comes from all over... other games (land based and online), blue sky thinking, workshops (where we all present ideas to each other and discuss them), trial and error, you name it...

Fire It Up looks great, but I admit I had a very very hard time doing the maths for that one.
It was one of those games that is a great idea (or at least I think so) but is bloody hard to implement.

Its Diana Evoni... a well known streamer in the US :)

Diana “CAP LOCKS DON’T MEAN I’M SCREAMING” Evoni. Anybody who needs to use cap locks to describe their videos won’t get any views from me. You’re a gambler, not a Minecraft or Fortnite player. Sadly, 80% of them use that desperate-for-attention font.

She loses more money in a day than I do in two years, even three.

Diana “CAP LOCKS DON’T MEAN I’M SCREAMING” Evoni. Anybody who needs to use cap locks to describe their videos won’t get any views from me. You’re a gambler, not a Minecraft or Fortnite player. Sadly, 80% of them use that desperate-for-attention font.

She loses more money in a day than I do in two years, even three.

I have always wondered where streamers get their huge wealth from...

Did you have any involvement with Wild Fury?
I actually think it’s popular. Have you tried doing a
Clone of Mega Pots? :p

trying to organise a Vegas trip, hopefully I’ll find a Fire it Up.

Rob :)

Did you have any involvement with Wild Fury?
I actually think it’s popular. Have you tried doing a
Clone of Mega Pots? :p

trying to organise a Vegas trip, hopefully I’ll find a Fire it Up.

Rob :)

Wild Fury was done in one of our Reno studios. There are many more versions of it coming :)

I like that car wheelspin effect at 2.44... would be nice to see you make some 96% rtp games for the online sector, I've noticed on some of the newer html slots the effects and graphics are getting better, richer [unlike us players playing them :laugh:] but still miles behind these physical machine based games. I'd quite enjoy giving these a play, even on low stakes, for the sounds and effects show alone.

I like that car wheelspin effect at 2.44... would be nice to see you make some 96% rtp games for the online sector, I've noticed on some of the newer html slots the effects and graphics are getting better, richer [unlike us players playing them :laugh:] but still miles behind these physical machine based games. I'd quite enjoy giving these a play, even on low stakes, for the sounds and effects show alone.

We use unity on some games, which is why we can do some cool effects quite easily

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back