My Lucky leg

Reefer

Dormant account
:eek:
well its been a week and 3 days since i had my accident on my stairs but in out of hospital now and back at my flat chillin :thumbsup:
soon as i got out of hospital i went to a local'ish pub and had a beer well 3 becks shandys to be exact then i decided i was going to go the whole distance back to my flat on my crutches..(idiot that i am its a male pride thing)
so i 10 min walk too about 20 mins on crutches with a few rest breaks and a stop at the shop for rations i made it back to thes bad boys
Old Attachment (Invalid)
Lucky for me i had two of my m8s with me so after a bit of a struggle i made it up and onto the sofa feeling rather knackered
but o well least im home now but my lucky leg seeems to have run out of look since leaveing hospital its been a bit dry but demz da breaks as they say :cool:
Old Attachment (Invalid)
im going to add more art to the cast n try not to mess it up

Hey Reefer,

:lolup: Great job, it's quite a difficult logo to draw - you've done us proud. :notworthy Your reward has been credited.

This could start an interesting trend. Next competition, Club Rouge status for forehead tatoo? :eek: Suggestions on a postcard.

Regards,
Mark

Hey Reefer,

:lolup: Great job, it's quite a difficult logo to draw - you've done us proud. :notworthy Your reward has been credited.

This could start an interesting trend. Next competition, Club Rouge status for forehead tatoo? :eek: Suggestions on a postcard.

Regards,
Mark

Whats next, logo's on the backs of MMA fighters and boxers;)

Love the artwork. You did good.

Don't know how you managed those stairs. :eek:

My son in law is hobbling around with a fracture boot at this time. He tried to tango with a cow and the cow wanted to lead. LOL! Should have his off in 3weeks or so.

Hope your leg heals quickly.

And kudos to 32Red. Sure wish I could play there. :(

hey guys cheers for the comments bin on this all day cant wait to get to the pub to show it off lol its bin fun cheers for the Reward mark n1 dude
my m8 said how much would you pay him to have a 32 tatoo on his head and i think he's serious:eek:

Hey Reefer,

Regards,
Mark

lol - Well thanks for not doing a 'cast art' competition - I love you guys but I'm not quite ready to hurl myself out the window to break something. Yet. ;)

Ha ha - Wow - Nice work!

Ok Mark, how about I logo up my car?

Nice big "Bought from my winnings at 32RED.com"...

Actually. That's not a terrible idea.

Copyright Slotster! (TM) All rights reserved. :D

Ha ha - Wow - Nice work!

Ok Mark, how about I logo up my car?

Nice big "Bought from my winnings at 32RED.com"...

Actually. That's not a terrible idea.

Copyright Slotster! (TM) All rights reserved. :D

I guess it all depends on what car you have, lol. :)

Here's my car:

crapmeister.jpg

:)

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back