my highest % of blackjacks ever in a session tonight

chesterp

Dormant account
sorry. don't mean to brag. this has no useful info, so stop now if you don't care about my success.
just excited and amazed at what i just did. nothing but huge bets. 26 bets total. 6 BJ. ok, i know that isn't TOO ridiculous, but quite rare. even more impressive, 4 of the 6 were within 5 hands. and my first 6 bets, no BJ, so finished 6 of 20 BJs. including the last one (500 bet) so i finished 250 above my goal. =)
how often would 6 of 20 be BJ anyways?

then actually, at the another one in the same group right after, i almost tripled my $ clearing. finished just as well financially as the first one, but with only 3 of 28 BJ's. still rather nice.
a good evening overall. 54 hands. 9 BJ's. up over $2000.

Last edited:
Huge Bets

chesterp said:
sorry. don't mean to brag. this has no useful info, so stop now if you don't care about my success.
just excited and amazed at what i just did. nothing but huge bets. 26 bets total. 6 BJ. ok, i know that isn't TOO ridiculous, but quite rare. even more impressive, 4 of the 6 were within 5 hands. and my first 6 bets, no BJ, so finished 6 of 20 BJs. including the last one (500 bet) so i finished 250 above my goal. =)
how often would 6 of 20 be BJ anyways?

then actually, at the another one in the same group right after, i almost tripled my $ clearing. finished just as well financially as the first one, but with only 3 of 28 BJ's. still rather nice.
a good evening overall. 54 hands. 9 BJ's. up over $2000.

Huge bets $500??? and you finsihed up > $2K. Last winning of $750 return of $1250 accounted for 62.5 of bank roll, so less the even money chance of finishing either +2K or at $750. Not much to write about.
Why would you stop on such a hot streak?

Buck

buck said:
Huge bets $500??? and you finsihed up > $2K. Last winning of $750 return of $1250 accounted for 62.5 of bank roll, so less the even money chance of finishing either +2K or at $750. Not much to write about.
Why would you stop on such a hot streak?

Buck

agreed. i wasn't posting because it was my best financial session ever, but it was my best in terms of BJ ratio ever. was curious of the odds of getting BJ 4 of 5, 6 of 20, 9 of 54 times. yeah, if it weren't for the blackjacks i'd probably have busted.

...but that's statistics for ya...

Probability of 4 BJ in 5 hands is about 200,000 to 1

:D

Blackjack

Looks like you had a nice run, what sofware was this, MG, RTG ect?
Anything is possible enjoy the fact that you had one hell of a run :) As they dont come often.

In November of 2004 I deposited $500 at vegas7 decided to start with $100 bets on Vegas Strip blackjack win or loose. Within just under 28 minutes I had over $4800. I have not been able to do that since...lol That was the one time i decided to follow the rule "loose 3 in a row time to get up and walk around" :D

So anything is possible its just cases like yours or mine dont come around very often.

mattysgirl :)

wait. on 2nd thought, those numbers seem a lil too crazy. i don't know the stats, but off the top of my head, wouldn't each hand your dealt have about a 4% chance of BJ? well, maybe they are right now that i think of how 4 in a row would be .025 to the 4th power. wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back