My experience on MG slots "Immortal Romance"

plasticnote

Recently, I have read some opinions about MG slots "Immortal Romance". It has come out nearly about a year and I have played on this slots very often. I just want to share few of my experiences and hope this will be helpful.

2 days ago, I ended my 500K spins on this slots (32red: 327K+; other 5 MGs: 173K+). I have to say variance on this slots is "extremely high". Sometime, I feel that is even higher than BDBA...

In this 500K spins, I hit 1000x+ win in free spin bonus twice, and 4 reels of wild in wild vine 3 times, 5 scatters 3 times, no 5 wilds yet. Both of them were in 32red. So I felt that IR pays better in 32red.

Here comes the stunning fact, my biggest winning session was not from 4 reels of wild. It came from a session with many free spin bonus and normal play paid really well. I still remember this session clearly, in the first 500 spins, I got 16 free spin bonuses and 2 wild vine features. In 6 hours of play I got 100+ free spins and 10+ wild vine features. This slots is designed by TS team, so it inherited similar character - a train of free spins once you get it started...if you know what I mean.

Here is my view on this slots:

1) it is very tricky and do not let it fool you: it occurs very often at the start of session, it will throw out 100s of very dry spins with no features and no good wins. then suddenly, the trend turns quickly, and in few more spins, it gives 2 - 3 big hits. This will at least put you back to the starting balance or more (this weekend at Dash, my balance from lowest $35 to 2.5K cashout in 10 minutes @$3 bet)

2) You need at least 300x your bet size bankroll (you may not deposit it all in one go). However, set your rule, if you did not get a good feature in 500+250 spins, leave it and go playing SWR or TSII.

3) If you play long sessions on this slots like me (5K-10K spins), be-ware, after some bonuses, it can give 500 - 1000 spins with no features, so adjust your bet size accordingly.

4) If the $0.01 coin size is not paying, before you leave, do not forget to try 100 spin on $0.02 coin size. It might surprise you.

5) If today, this slots is not paying, try it tomorrow. The cold and hot status on this slots changes very quick (unlike BDBA, which can be cold for months).

6) Do not be upset if you see a lot "near hits"...be cool and keep a clear mind, watching your balance and adjusting your bet size/coin size often.

Enjoy your play, and hope these can be helpful.

Declare: Above views are based on my personal experience. They do not, from any degrees, reflect any true natures of this slots.

cheers

plasticnote

Great review plasticnote:thumbsup:

Good to hear someone that really have played it a lot, have won and lost on it, giving advice.
As you said, it's based on your eperience so I would never argue against it:)

I like it too but I rarily have enough money to play it.

Great review plasticnote:thumbsup:

Good to hear someone that really have played it a lot, have won and lost on it, giving advice.
As you said, it's based on your eperience so I would never argue against it:)

I like it too but I rarily have enough money to play it.

but that's just it; his sharing his experience is great, but the advice part? The problem is someone isn't likely to have that same experience. If I did poorly playing 30 cents but happened to have better wins while betting say 3 bucks,it wouldn't be very good advice on my part to tell players to bet 3 bucks a pop

but that's just it; his sharing his experience is great, but the advice part? The problem is someone isn't likely to have that same experience. If I did poorly playing 30 cents but happened to have better wins while betting say 3 bucks,it wouldn't be very good advice on my part to tell players to bet 3 bucks a pop

Now please don't start to argue with me:eek2:
You have to allowe me to say what I think is okey or not without being questioned.

Nice Review Plasticnote,

Nothing at all wrong with ANYTHING you posted - Its just a personal reflection on how YOU managed to hit on the Slot. Lots of people tend to ask these types of questions when a person is successful on a particular Slot. It's not GOSPEL so fellow forum members can take it anyhow they feel. It may work or may not work for them :thumbsup:

Nate

Now please don't start to argue with me:eek2:
You have to allowe me to say what I think is okey or not without being questioned.

I'm not arguing with you; I'm posting my opinion, just as you are ;)

I have played Immortal Romance in fun mode in the past and just recently tried it for real money. It ate up my balance in no time as expected. I am a big fan of high variance slots, but did not enjoy this game as much when I played with real cash hehe.

I have played Immortal Romance in fun mode in the past and just recently tried it for real money. It ate up my balance in no time as expected. I am a big fan of high variance slots, but did not enjoy this game as much when I played with real cash hehe.

The variance on IR is much higher than DOA. It takes time for you to enjoy it.

I enjoy it. It's definitely one of my go-to games. I've yet to make a huge hit, but certainly some fairly decent ones.

Just keep playing and it will come to you. In a session, countless free spins + nice hits. Your balance just keep raising until suddenly all deadly cold and my best record - 6K from $1.5 bet no 4/5 reels wild, only free spins and lots of "red lady" :D

Cheers for your review plasticnote. I tried this game a lot at first, I usually always play min stakes - My experience has not been good at all, and I am yet to hit even 400x+ in this game over I think ~15k spins. Couldn't say for sure the exact figure though. I am very much in the red on this slot, and ended up giving up playing it months ago. Cannot recall any decent Wild Desire feature's either :eek: :mad:

If you don't mind sharing this info, what is your RTP over these 500k spins?
Are you in the red or black? I suspect I know the answer to that one ;)
How much, approximately, have you wagered on this slot?

Z

Here is my view on this slots:

1) it is very tricky and do not let it fool you: it occurs very often at the start of session, it will throw out 100s of very dry spins with no features and no good wins. then suddenly, the trend turns quickly, and in few more spins, it gives 2 - 3 big hits. This will at least put you back to the starting balance or more (this weekend at Dash, my balance from lowest $35 to 2.5K cashout in 10 minutes @$3 bet)

2) You need at least 300x your bet size bankroll (you may not deposit it all in one go). However, set your rule, if you did not get a good feature in 500+250 spins, leave it and go playing SWR or TSII.

3) If you play long sessions on this slots like me (5K-10K spins), be-ware, after some bonuses, it can give 500 - 1000 spins with no features, so adjust your bet size accordingly.

4) If the $0.01 coin size is not paying, before you leave, do not forget to try 100 spin on $0.02 coin size. It might surprise you.

5) If today, this slots is not paying, try it tomorrow. The cold and hot status on this slots changes very quick (unlike BDBA, which can be cold for months).

6) Do not be upset if you see a lot "near hits"...be cool and keep a clear mind, watching your balance and adjusting your bet size/coin size often.

None of this makes any sense unless you are trying to say that the slot is not random. (Although given my feelings about MG, who knows :D)

Personally if i`m in the mood to play a 243 win lines slot TSII gets my vote all day long, on average wild desire feature pays better than wild storm, and normal play spins on IR have far bigger potential I.e. due to having more and better positioned wild symbols, it is possible to have 32 winning lines of Sarah (5 wilds needed ofc) which in due terms means IR is the perfect example of an extremely high variance slot, you are gunning for the one hit wonder.

TSII on the other hand, will on average give you far better returns for scatter features, and whilst you are trying to hit a feature you will get some nice hits to refresh your balance with, many a time i`ve started playing TSII just after depositing and flew through a w/r and cashed out solely just playing it, by far the best session involving this was my 1st deposit at 10Bet £50 + £37.50 = £87.50p with a £2187.50p w/r, not only did I make the w/r I withdrew £2000, I defy anyone to try making a w/r playing IR.

Whatever floats your boat and works for you tbh ;).

Cheers for your review plasticnote. I tried this game a lot at first, I usually always play min stakes - My experience has not been good at all, and I am yet to hit even 400x+ in this game over I think ~15k spins. Couldn't say for sure the exact figure though. I am very much in the red on this slot, and ended up giving up playing it months ago. Cannot recall any decent Wild Desire feature's either :eek: :mad:

If you don't mind sharing this info, what is your RTP over these 500k spins?
Are you in the red or black? I suspect I know the answer to that one ;)
How much, approximately, have you wagered on this slot?

Z

my avg bet size is $2.7 (a lot of 1.5 and 3 with few 10K spins at 6). I do not count rtp unless I reach 2M spins. it could take 4 years. I did it on TS1. I am above the trtp.

cheers

I prefer the term "observations" over "advices" when it comes to slots, but thanks for sharing Plasticnote. I'm a big IR fan, but I got burned many times by it.

I prefer the term "observations" over "advices" when it comes to slots, but thanks for sharing Plasticnote. I'm a big IR fan, but I got burned many times by it.

thanks for that however i did not use advises, did I? It is my views on it.

I got many many bad sessions on it too, all over the place. I do not think I am kind of lucky guy on MG slots otherwise at least I would get at least 1 time of 5 wilds on TS1 but 4 years of play and nothing. Someday, I just wish that MG may review the play history and say "Hey, this guy did so many spins on TS and he must like/hate us a lot, let 's throw him a bone for the dedication...:oops::p:lolup::lolup::lolup:"

Personally if i`m in the mood to play a 243 win lines slot TSII gets my vote all day long, on average wild desire feature pays better than wild storm, and normal play spins on IR have far bigger potential I.e. due to having more and better positioned wild symbols, it is possible to have 32 winning lines of Sarah (5 wilds needed ofc) which in due terms means IR is the perfect example of an extremely high variance slot, you are gunning for the one hit wonder.

TSII on the other hand, will on average give you far better returns for scatter features, and whilst you are trying to hit a feature you will get some nice hits to refresh your balance with, many a time i`ve started playing TSII just after depositing and flew through a w/r and cashed out solely just playing it, by far the best session involving this was my 1st deposit at 10Bet £50 + £37.50 = £87.50p with a £2187.50p w/r, not only did I make the w/r I withdrew £2000, I defy anyone to try making a w/r playing IR.

Whatever floats your boat and works for you tbh ;).

I have done with the TS II already, I dedicated to play it for about a year but no 5 wilds or anything exciting features except 12 wilds once in Loki feature on mere 0.9 bet.

TS II did not come out at the right time, it was under the big shadow of LOTR.

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back