My crazy week

wigan rl

Well it all started off with this thread i made Unibet - good customer service experience!

That was my biggest win to date then had a play on jackpotparty hit a jjp 1 star for around £190 about 20 mins after hit this

I typed up a post and only allowed 1 vid per post so will reply with vids

In total i've done 5k+ which is massive for me has i lost my job a few months ago

Warning these contain a very northen accent and a very slow laptop which has been upgraded :)

See Related Threads:

Last edited by a moderator:
This was on b**fair i know people hate them but they have slots i love

'phone ringing in the middle of this' :eek::lolup:

Congrats buddy! Me and bruce on are a "time out" period at the moment, hes obviosly been cheating on me with you! thats why he doesnt give me big wins!

enjoy the money over xmas!

Nice one.
Enjoyed the videos, keep them coming.

If I was you I'd cash out. Do yourself a favour and spend the money on something that will improve your life, like a barrel of Greenall's and a season ticket for Langtree park. ;)

You play WMS at JPP at £3 a spin? Brave man.
I went stupid last night pished and played jpp hit diamond on lux for £1200 and then went onto bruce £15 a spin :eek2:

I know it's crazy shouldn't have done it withdrew 5k :eek2::thumbsup: but could have gone the other way

Got a 100% match upto £50 on jackpotparty so had a go here are a few vids from tonight hope you enjoy

This is my favorite hit of all time

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back