My company is direct to Russian Refinery ....

So you buy buy gas that you sell to Russia? I have a great deal for you. See I love Mexican food and we have the best Mexican restaurants here in Tampa north of Cancun and I've been storing up a great deal of gas that I would love to unload on you.
How much are you willing to pay me for the rights to my gas?

btw, he wait more than a year to made such awesome first post :)
Just joke, most likely account was hacked :(

We are direct to a Russian Seller/Refinery of JP54, JetA1, Automative Gas Oil -AGO, Mazut, D6 Virgin Fuel Oil, LNG, Russian Bitumen/Petroleum Asphalt, CST-180, CST-280 & CST-380, Gasoline 89/93 & 95 Octane, Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel EN590, Crude Oil, Urea N 46% Granular, and other petroleum products. The Seller/Refinery does not require any up front fee or payments and there is no middlemen, only direct to the Seller/Refinery CEO. Please send all inquiries to V. N. Smalley & Associates.

The gold buyer requires 10-20 kgs test sample delivered to refinery in Dubai. Payment made immediately value is known. Information available upon request

What's the WR on that payment?

Do I need to send in documents & back and front image of the card I used to pay postage on the gold?

Gold is trading at £26 per gram today, that's £2600 per Kilo, so you want a "test sample" worth £52,000 sent to your refinery up front, with payment promised later from a Russian company operating out of Dubai.

I would rather deposit £52,000 in Slotobank:p

Last edited by a moderator:
You just read Vinyl thinking theres a 100 grams in a kilo not a 1000.:D

Sorry my mistake you meant the original post. Who knows but at least its different from the usual garbage lol.
Oh crap!!

Lucky I haven't sent the gold yet. I have to wait till the bank is closed and all the staff have gone for the weekend before I can make a withdrawal in any case:D

What's the WR on that payment?

Do I need to send in documents & back and front image of the card I used to pay postage on the gold?

Gold is trading at £26 per gram today, that's £2600 per Kilo, so you want a "test sample" worth £52,000 sent to your refinery up front, with payment promised later from a Russian company operating out of Dubai.

I would rather deposit £52,000 in Slotobank:p

Vinyl PM me immediately!!! I'll pay you in cash for ALL your gold you have at £2600 per kilo.:eek::eek:

I must ask WTF this idiot spammer expected from an online gaming forum?? :rolleyes:

"Yes mate, I've just won a major slot progressive, and I'm desperately looking to buy refined oil products at wholesale discount. I will convert my swimming pool into a large petroleum storage tank prior to delivery of said products, to ensure my car has cheap fuel for the next 20 years. Just park the supertanker at the bottom of my garden and chuck the hose over the fence mate..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back