Logo
external image

Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter DebraB
  • id105193
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 212
  • Replies 8

DebraB

Newbie member
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Location
Durban
I found this site accidentally. Looks like it’s a great source of information. I won my first million *snip* in 2002 on a 20ZAR bet and 4 spins. It’s quite a shock to the system I found and if your mindset is not attuned to receiving sudden money it affects how you manage the win.

[maxd says: apologies for the *snip* , just wanted to make sure this wasn’t a bit of veiled spam.]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted to walk into a high end fashion store and point to a few sales ladies and say You, you and you follow me !!
I always wanted to walk in to a casino in my normal attire and plop down a max bet on a Blackjack hand and walk off whatever the result. Wonder if there's a movie like that too ;)
 
I always wanted to walk in to a casino in my normal attire and plop down a max bet on a Blackjack hand and walk off whatever the result. Wonder if there's a movie like that too ;)
Haha just imagine. It’s actually insanely stressful to win big money. When I won the million I bought an expensive car. So one day the traffic police stop me for speeding. When he came to my window I said ‘can I have a burger and coke please’. He was totally unamused but having money defo gives one options.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top