Monopoly live crash. Yikes!

Kenji85

Experienced Member
Was just playing a little monopoly live. Only 2 spins in. Usual bet cover 4 spins,2 spins and 10x for small stakes.

Wheel rolls chance multiply 10x then 2 rolls. Cue the game freezing on 2 2 and the chat going bananas. Game eventually cancelled and bet refunded. They then shut monopoly live straight away

I know malfunctions happen. So I guess I am just having a moan. the minimum win was 20x or so but would likely have been closer to 50x at least imo.

Was anybody else on??

I know one case where evolution credited the result of the bonus round afterwards. But it was 4 rolls and last throw when game crashed. I guess they did it voluntarily because producer can always say "hey it was mailfunction read the rules. we have all the rights to void winnings and we will refund only placed bets for you"

I would imagine they will credit some sort of average amount, seen it before where it crashed on 4 rolls and they paid something like the 22x what had already been given. Think the average 2 rolls is like 9-10x (being generous) I’d say a 100x payout would be fair enough!

Hey ty I forgot on Friday playing monopoly got 2roll bounes 10$ it hit chance for 3× 30$ then community chest for 5× 50$ did not pay my 50$ , forget about it. Till I saw this thread, went to history took screenshot sure enough they owe me. probably got to wait a week till evelotion figures it out. I will wait. Ty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back