Moneybookers does not reply to may mails

italianplayer

Newbie member
Ho everybody...i have problems whit Skrill, i have sent about 6 mail, but i have not yet received any response from support.
are more then 20 days that i have sent my first mail.
I would like Know if anyone has my same problem....its is absurd!!:mad::mad:
many thanks....

A few people have complained about Skrill / Moneybookers and their poor service. AFAIK - There is no Rep on this forum.

I would suggest joining Neteller IF your country is supported.

Nate

im still having issues

ive sent so many msgs and go no reply they sent me a check that was uncashable by my bank so im out a total of 170 euros not happy with them i think they got a phone number might try calling them never had one prob with ecopayz lo0k into that one

You need to log on to your account and use the messaging system there. If you send multiple messages about the same issue, you will be put back to the end of the queue with each new message. They are definitely not very fast, but they reply.

Many thanks for informations.

I have to say that, i have never had problem whit moneybookers...but now i dont know what happens!
My problem is that, two mounths ago i have taked the promotion of 1,5 % cashback, ad now i have about 8000 loyalty point (16 euro) to redeem
The problem is that i dont know how to redeem this points....:confused::confused:
I think its is my last time whit moneybookers....:mad:

I really don't understand the complain here? Have you thought about calling them? Last time I had issues they helped me instant over the phone. IT was because of a payment I was expecting and it was sorted quick. I feel Skrill are among the best money wallet you can find from what I read and see online I can't see where Neteller is better than Skrill. They seem to have other strange fees as well.

Try maybe email this guy he is affiliate manager there at Skrill or was. lyubomir.manahilov@skrill.com - Skype: lyubo.m -

Many thanks for informations.

I have to say that, i have never had problem whit moneybookers...but now i dont know what happens!
My problem is that, two mounths ago i have taked the promotion of 1,5 % cashback, ad now i have about 8000 loyalty point (16 euro) to redeem
The problem is that i dont know how to redeem this points....:confused::confused:
I think its is my last time whit moneybookers....:mad:

The minimum you can redeem is 50 Euros.

Question answered!

Today i try to call them, but, from italy to england, i dont know how much it costs:confused::eek2::D
i also add the contact you gave me ;), many thanks...
Io repeat that i never had a problem whit Moneybookers, but i found very ridicolous, don't receive any reply..

The minimun ammount is 50 euro ?:eek2::eek2::eek2:
where can i found this information?
The promotion, dont mention it..:confused::confused:

My Skrill account is in CAD, and I could redeem $25 increments. I see $5 rewards offered too.

I had problems figuring out how to redeem too. While I did receive a reply, it was not very helpful to be honest.

From your main page, there should be a Cup and a Redeem now button.

You need to log into that page. Your customer number is on the main login page. Go to the cashback and offers tab (far right), and you should see the offers.

Takes a few days to receive it.

Ho everybody...i have problems whit Skrill, i have sent about 6 mail, but i have not yet received any response from support.
are more then 20 days that i have sent my first mail.
I would like Know if anyone has my same problem....its is absurd!!:mad::mad:
many thanks....

I got reply to my mail within half an hour so seems odd they havent replied to you, try opening z ticket via websitee

The minimum you can redeem is 50 Euros.

Question answered!

That's not true anymore. At least not if you are a Bronze VIP or above.

OP, go to the following address:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
and log-in with your account number and e-mail address.
There are various rewards but i've always taken the cash-back which starts at 5euro increments (2,500 points) add want you want to your basket and checkout.

In my experience cash-back is paid within 2 - 4 working days. I've not received a physical item so can't comment on that.

Let us know how you get on.

Their support system is absolutely useless !!

Have had an issue since the 4th, used their internal messaging system, sent numerous e-mails, without a single reply, and tried to phone them several times, without getting through. Absolutely 100% useless!

Wish I could go back to Neteller, but in Canada no such luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back