Mistakes in playing slots

vmlvadim33

Banned User - Multiple forum accounts
Mistakes in playing slots are:
The chances of winning are increased, if the increase rate
Unsuccessful machine should "give"
and Successful slot will always "give"

No idea what the op says :):eek2:

But the only mistake I know of is staying on a slot when you KNOW its cold but you keep hoping it will suddenly change.

It wont so just leave it.

Picking the wrong damn slot at the wrong damn time, that is a big one for me. Should just leave after 20 spins if those spins are rubbish. Lesson learnt... again:eek: Oh and Quickspin slots suck stay away from them all:p

The OP just has to be a fine Dutch fellow, there's simply no other excuse for such a fantastic post!..

Maaaan, how many times I have said to myself 'This cannot be happening! This slot must pay eventually'. Too many times.

Although, an advice to 'know when to quit'. How can you know WHEN to quit? If you're spining x amount below your limit and hit the jackpot, was that a mistake or not?

At least it's not something you can predetermine in advance, can you? It's only in the middle of the play can you say - should or shouldn't you quit. And that's the problem because in the heat of the moment it's 100x times harder.

I remember I used a timer once. Times up, I look at the results. The funny thing is, if I was unlucky, I manage to quit. If all was going well, I'd continue usually forgetting to set the timer again. Until everything would go downhill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back