Mighty Black Knight. Be careful.

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
Was just looking at this new game on videoslots.

Clicked on the barcrest symbol and it came up with a page with £20 £30 or £50 mighty spins.

Thinking I could click one to find out more info. I clicked the £20. Jeez Took £20 from my balance, 5 spins which took less that 10 seconds and paid me 40 pence. 40 bloody pence.

I'm sure there was no warning like on White Rabbit

I normally play ay 10p stakes. So 200X (by mistake) paid me 4X.

Well pissed off.

Just checked and there's no warning

Clicked on the barcrest symbol and it came up with a page with £20 £30 or £50 mighty spins.

Thinking I could click one to find out more info. I clicked the £20. Jeez Took £20 from my balance, 5 spins which took less that 10 seconds and paid me 40 pence. 40 bloody pence.

Well pissed off.

If there is no warning then you should contact Dan and ask him to look into this. Surely they should refund you as there has to be a warning activated.

If there is no warning then you should contact Dan and ask him to look into this. Surely they should refund you as there has to be a warning activated.

Just been on chat@ Videoslots. Nothing they can do, as they said I opened the menu and choose the bet.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought I had opened an info menu and only clicked the £20 bet for more info.

I had deposited £60 which was the last of my betting funds. So would never bet that high. More so on a machine I have never done a single spin on before.

Surely it should warn you, like White Rabbit?.

Just glad I never clicked the £50 one

Just been on chat@ Videoslots. Nothing they can do, as they said I opened the menu and choose the bet.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought I had opened an info menu and only clicked the £20 bet for more info.

I had deposited £60 which was the last of my betting funds. So would never bet that high. More so on a machine I have never done a single spin on before.

Surely it should warn you, like White Rabbit?.

Just glad I never clicked the £50 one

You could go into responsible gaming section and set it to a maximum bet like I have. Think mine is 3.50-4 so it would reject it if I did this. :thumbsup: Only annoying part is if i fancy a quick balance build on roulette 3rd dozen can only do 4quid bet :( lol!

You could go into responsible gaming section and set it to a maximum bet like I have. Think mine is 3.50-4 so it would reject it if I did this. :thumbsup: Only annoying part is if i fancy a quick balance build on roulette 3rd dozen can only do 4quid bet :( lol!

Cheers Dave. Just changed my max bet to £2

Cheers Dave. Just changed my max bet to £2

Happy to help. Also if ever playing Playtech anywhere be very careful because i did a £20 spin on rome and glory as that was the default bet size luckily it hit £100 win. Imagine the bonus had come lol...

Happy to help. Also if ever playing Playtech anywhere be very careful because i did a £20 spin on rome and glory as that was the default bet size luckily it hit £100 win. Imagine the bonus had come lol...

Well my day is just getting better and better.

I had set my wagering limit to £2 thinking that was the bet size limit.

So now I can't even play with the £40 I had left. Can't change It for 7 days and chat can't help :mad::mad::mad:

Just hope Dan can do something otherwise I cant play at videoslots foe a week

Well my day is just getting better and better.

I had set my wagering limit to £2 thinking that was the bet size limit.

So now I can't even play with the £40 I had left. Can't change It for 7 days and chat can't help :mad::mad::mad:

Just hope Dan can do something otherwise I cant play at videoslots foe a week

nope. dan can't help with the responsible gaming section....

Yeah I guess not.

I just scrolled down the page and thought I was filling the correct section in.

Cant see why anyone would set wagering at £2. It's an obvious mistake

i know...but what would be the point of having this section if you could just contact dan or CS and change it....doesn't work that way.

Sorry to hear that Gaz!

Seems you unwillingly entered two possible scenarios, neither of them good!~ :p
I can see how you made the first mistake, but also have to say that the big question-mark right next to the Big Bet button, held all the info you were looking for, and even if you click the BB button, you already have all the info about the various Big Bets displayed right there..

Nevertheless an extra 'confirm' button shouldn't be that hard to implement, and surely would avoid any such future scenario!

Well pissed off.

Yes, I was about to start a thread on this game, but you beat me to it. You're right, this is a bit dangerous as unlike other similar mechanisms on Bastardcrest 'Big Bet' slots and White Rabbit for example, you don't get a final 'are you sure' screen to confirm your purchase of the inflated spin price. You touch 20/30/50 and go straight into the BB spin sequence!

I'm fairly sure other big bet machines do not have a confirmation button, and while it's unfortunate you paid more for the big bets than you're comfortable with, the players that do use the big bet functions would probably not enjoy having to click confirm every single bet when this is their regular bet size. Just like high rollers wouldn't want a "This is a 20€ bet, are you sure?" every single spin if they raised their stake to 2€ per line on Book of Ra.

From my time as CS we did get the occasional "I didn't notice the bet size and spun 10 spins at 10€, but I only wanted to bet 1€. Can you return the bets please?" and while we couldn't directly say it, we were all thinking "Would you be contacting us if your accidental 10€ spin won 1k but you only wanted to win 100€?"

The wagering limit thing is annoying, but at least now your final gambling money gets to last a while longer :)

Yes, I was about to start a thread on this game, but you beat me to it. You're right, this is a bit dangerous as unlike other similar mechanisms on Bastardcrest 'Big Bet' slots and White Rabbit for example, you don't get a final 'are you sure' screen to confirm your purchase of the inflated spin price. You touch 20/30/50 and go straight into the BB spin sequence!

Do you know what the UKGC's rules are regarding online spins? I know that on FOBT's for example, a spin has to take a certain amount of time, or something to that effect - I'm assuming the same doesn't apply online?

I'm fairly sure other big bet machines do not have a confirmation button, and while it's unfortunate you paid more for the big bets than you're comfortable with, the players that do use the big bet functions would probably not enjoy having to click confirm every single bet when this is their regular bet size. Just like high rollers wouldn't want a "This is a 20€ bet, are you sure?" every single spin if they raised their stake to 2€ per line on Book of Ra.

From my time as CS we did get the occasional "I didn't notice the bet size and spun 10 spins at 10€, but I only wanted to bet 1€. Can you return the bets please?" and while we couldn't directly say it, we were all thinking "Would you be contacting us if your accidental 10€ spin won 1k but you only wanted to win 100€?"

The wagering limit thing is annoying, but at least now your final gambling money gets to last a while longer :)

I have done the accidental bigger bet size when returning to a game and not resetting it lower, a few times, Easily forgotten and no complaints.

I have never come across a game like Might Black Knight before( SG/ Barcrest). Did look to see if Dunover had reviewed it.

There was quite a big thread about the pros and cons of buying the feature for 100X on White Rabbit, but that at least says Are you Sure, before you are committed.

I thought that was the only machine anywhere that you could buy a feature.

Anyway lesson learned, am more peed off that I managed to lock myself out off my Videoslots account for 7 days

There are quite a few slots with Big Bets, or similar options to get more perks/better returns for increased bet sizes...

Note that so far, pretty much none of those do the same as White Rabbit (there are one or more similar slots with a buy feature option though) in that you don't actually get a feature, it's just (slightly) more likely to get a feature with Big bets, which then often have extra perks.

Mostly either by reducing the amount of scatters need to trigger, or by making scatters sticky, etc, and often when in feature adding extra's such as sticky wilds, several attempts with different perks, more high paying symbols, and whatnot..

Most of those slots don't have any form of warning, after selection: you mostly have to rely on the paytable and/or the i or ? buttons :)

I have done the accidental bigger bet size when returning to a game and not resetting it lower, a few times, Easily forgotten and no complaints.

I have never come across a game like Might Black Knight before( SG/ Barcrest). Did look to see if Dunover had reviewed it.

There was quite a big thread about the pros and cons of buying the feature for 100X on White Rabbit, but that at least says Are you Sure, before you are committed.

I thought that was the only machine anywhere that you could buy a feature.

Anyway lesson learned, am more peed off that I managed to lock myself out off my Videoslots account for 7 days

The max wagering is annoying for sure, always felt bad as CS when we could tell it was accidental but was unable to do anything about it.

The Big Bets on barcrest games aren't really "buy-a-feature" like white rabbit, they just tend to change up the game a bit. I tried the black knight game out and same as with their hercules game I'm not actually sure what the cheapest feature does at all, though the more expensive ones are clearer (no basic symbols for 30 and sticky wilds until win for 50).

And though it maybe didn't sound like that in my last post, I wouldn't be against it if the first big bet spin of the session said "Are you sure you want to place a bet for $20/30/50" but I know there are people who play a whole lot of big bet spins and for those, clicking "agree" every time like on white rabbit is just a chore.

The max wagering is annoying for sure, always felt bad as CS when we could tell it was accidental but was unable to do anything about it.

The Big Bets on barcrest games aren't really "buy-a-feature" like white rabbit, they just tend to change up the game a bit. I tried the black knight game out and same as with their hercules game I'm not actually sure what the cheapest feature does at all, though the more expensive ones are clearer (no basic symbols for 30 and sticky wilds until win for 50).

And though it maybe didn't sound like that in my last post, I wouldn't be against it if the first big bet spin of the session said "Are you sure you want to place a bet for $20/30/50" but I know there are people who play a whole lot of big bet spins and for those, clicking "agree" every time like on white rabbit is just a chore.

Just found out I can't play free rolls either.

Comes up with this message LOL.

You have a wager limit in place that will interfere with Battle play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back