Microgaming Signs agreement for Jurassic Park Slots

oh you dirty rotten son of :eek2:

184 spins get the feature. Pick the sticky wilds one....he doesnt come til second last spin.

Bonus paid...$0.00

fuuuuuuu

I know the feeling, as with all high variance slots, this game can be brutal...

I have had countless features with very bad payouts, but also massive ones of over a 1000x. The price you pay for being able to win the big one is the possibility of winning nothing.

Maybe you have already noticed...seems that T-rex feature has couple of different scenes:

- T-rex running through of facing to you with his opened jaws usually gives 2 or 3 wild reels and very good or excellent win
- when T-rex comes from left or right side usually gives one or two wild reels and weak or moderate win (or even nothing)...

It became my favourite feature and it is very hard for me to pick something else, other features are not even close considering wins...

Yesterday two completely different faces of this slot:
- afternoon - some 300 spins with 4 hits above 100x
- late night - 700 stone cold spins then just a bit better in next 600 spins...lost of 100 in balance, partly saved by IR...6 features (all T-rex), best win was 50. Had about 15 T-rex alerts, only two payed something (about 40x)...

High variance it is....

Jurassic Park 500 Features in free play - 100 of each feature

K4Wdt7j.png

Base game wins over 100x
6jGaCT4.png

7xOJnEU.png

5BctldV.png

vx8XFR8.png

View attachment Jurassic Park .xls

Very intersting results, a lot better than i would have expected. The T-Rex feature pays 100x+ quite often, i was most surprised by the velociraptor results as i have never won anything over 100x on it in real play. Nice to see that they can all pay.

Does anyone know when MG will release Jurassic World?

Last edited:
Very intersting results, a lot better than i would have expected. The T-Rex feature pays 100x+ quite often, i was most surprised by the velociraptor results as i have never won anything over 100x on it in real play. Nice to see that they can all pay.

Does anyone know when MG will release Jurassic World?

Wonderful work as always Blathaon. But then again, I wouldn't expect anything less from you. :thumbsup::notworthy

Excellent post, Blathaon.

Yesterday T-rex showed up 6 times in feature (total win was modest 68x). Is that max number of appearances?

Yeah: GREAT info! :thumbsup:

A bit scary, the number of times it took over 500 spins to trigger the feature (two were over 900!) :eek2:
But then, there are also a lot under 10 spins between, so it's swings and roundabouts (though some players seem to forget that...)

KK

Here are some of the best hits from the free play test, thought it might be of interest to some.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing!!!! Thank you for video.

Maybe I should try Dilophosaurus from time to time (till now my biggest win on that feature iz 220x)....

Utter disaster today....500 empty spins, two features with 15x and 22x wins, blank alerts (even had one without any wild)...it usually isn't that cruel to me...but it is difficult to describe my rage....100 deposit burned in less then hour...

But, it is not only because of evil volatility, it is also my fault for breaking own rule and startegy (playing 30-50 spin and only more if slot is hot)....

Utter disaster today....500 empty spins, two features with 15x and 22x wins, blank alerts (even had one without any wild)...it usually isn't that cruel to me...but it is difficult to describe my rage....100 deposit burned in less then hour...

But, it is not only because of evil volatility, it is also my fault for breaking own rule and startegy (playing 30-50 spin and only more if slot is hot)....

It has crushed me for about 15 -20 sessions32dead.jpg

I havent played this much since my last monsterous win. Mostly because I feel like I will never hit again since ive had about 4 1000x plus the last 4 times I played it.

Decided to give it a bit of a go and got the bonus pretty quick. The raptors. It paid 40x and I felt like where was my 1000x lol

The good thing about being on a heater is the massive wins of course, but when ya come down its like where was the big one

I havent played this much since my last monsterous win. Mostly because I feel like I will never hit again since ive had about 4 1000x plus the last 4 times I played it.

Decided to give it a bit of a go and got the bonus pretty quick. The raptors. It paid 40x and I felt like where was my 1000x lol

The good thing about being on a heater is the massive wins of course, but when ya come down its like where was the big one

I kind of feel the same way myself. Getting a 1000x + win on any slot is very rare, so you are bound to put a lot of spins into a slot to get one. There have been a few slots that I have won very big on which I no longer play because it almost feels like I have "completed" the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back