New Slot Announcement Jurassic World - Microgaming

No autoplay again, I wish MG would sort this out for affected (UK?) players, also is it just me or is it still unfinished, the videos still don't play, it's only pictures that appear on big wins and I expect the I-rex is not animated either (haven't seen him yet) this slot looked so beautiful in the promo video compared to the final game.

trying to play at GUTS getting message ''THE CURRENT WINDOW IS TOO SMALL PLEASE RESIZE'' I get this on quite a few games and chat are useless, anyone got an idea?

trying to play at GUTS getting message ''THE CURRENT WINDOW IS TOO SMALL PLEASE RESIZE'' I get this on quite a few games and chat are useless, anyone got an idea?

Jono had the same issue, what resolution is your monitor? Must be at least 1024x768 to support the new games.

4th set. Down $131 in 332 spins.

So far this game seems like low variance garbage. I am extremely disappointed so far. But maybe once they put sound on the game and I have a few more sessions Ill change my mind. As of right now I give this 3/10
Capture.jpg

Put it on quickspin Was down $225 in 573 spins...then got my best hit with the trex popping out and giving 10x on $6.66 win.
Capture.jpg

So far 612 spins. Down $175

Edit just hit this in base game. If trex pops out on basegame wins like this, it could be massive. But I bet thats super rare :D

Also, just did 400 spins no feature and just hit 4 scatter so game could be heating up
Capture.jpg

Result of bonus round. 9x since 4 scatter paid 10x. I am def not a fan of this game so far at all. Just got freespins 5 spins later.
Capture.jpg

result of the freespins. Down $5 now. Will quit after few more spins and try again when there is music cause I think thats a big part of my problem here.
Capture.jpg

I have had limited time today with work getting in the way! :mad:

But I have tried a few spins on this, as noted earlier in the thread no Auto play for UK players!

And for some reason there is no stats button, unless I missed it! :confused:

How the hell I am going to know how many spins it has took to get a crap bonus round with no Auto play and no stats!! I don't fancy counting every spin that I do!

I will hold back on giving a verdict on the gameplay as I have not had enough time playing it, until tonight that is!

got 10 spins on 32 red and won 0. honestly was hoping for a bit more than zero but oh well :D

i know its just 10 spins and its in no way representative of how slots play in real life but seriously getting 10 dead free spins is not something that makes me want to deposit and play lol. I was really willing to give it a shot somewhere today, but these 10 spins totally cooled me down and i have no desire to play it whatsoever.

is there a single slot that was released in past 2-3 years thats not capable of giving 10 dead spins in a row, regardless of its potential? I know its a bit off topic but i got 10 and then 5 free spins on rizk, on Golden lab from quickspin, and all 15 were dead spins... and its a slot where winning 10x feels like a supermega big win :confused:

Yeah the stats missing sucks, Gonna have to count I guess lol. Its easier for me because I have auto

GLITCH report. Watch your balance in the bonus round. I just had $470 balance, won $2.28 in a spin and instead of adding it, it deducted it from my balance. NOT GOOD!

got 10 spins on 32 red and won 0. honestly was hoping for a bit more than zero but oh well :D

i know its just 10 spins and its in no way representative of how slots play in real life but seriously getting 10 dead free spins is not something that makes me want to deposit and play lol. I was really willing to give it a shot somewhere today, but these 10 spins totally cooled me down and i have no desire to play it whatsoever.

is there a single slot that was released in past 2-3 years thats not capable of giving 10 dead spins in a row, regardless of its potential? I know its a bit off topic but i got 10 and then 5 free spins on rizk, on Golden lab from quickspin, and all 15 were dead spins... and its a slot where winning 10x feels like a supermega big win :confused:

That's not great. Send me a PM with your username and I'll add some more for you. :)

Mark

$2 in the profit now! T rex came out and gave me 11x on my $3 win.

I will give this game my final review when I can have music and not just sounds of spinning reels!
Capture.jpg

ok, i play this @ my fav oc.
they owe me so much, i should practically sue them.

and with the obscene multipliers, what could go wrong?:eek:

EDIT: i just installed the viper client and promptly remembered why i uninstalled it:
i starts to download every single game and i can't find an option to turn it offf.

now i can't play because i have to wait 10 secs for every other spin.

:mad:

just tested in demo mode...at 32red...music is working for me....
hit bonus after three spins....and it gave me 150x ...

i like that two scatters turn wild...but im not a fan of the original....so....
and i like that the scatters are held in bonus round and can give you a retrigger of free spins....

Hi All,

We're in the process of putting live on site, but those of you who use Viper should already see it under New Games section.

Don't forget, we're giving the first 5,000 players free spins to try it out. Check the promo pages, it will show if you're eligible!

Cheers
Mark

(Free spins only available to players who have deposited after 22nd May)

Any chance for some fs to CM members that couldn't deposit lately? :)

Ok I had sound on flash finally.

Basically, there is going to be some disgruntled people because this slot can you drain you mega fast. And most freespin rounds arent going to pay much at all.

We are going to see some really big wins from time to time with the trex feature. There is something that bugs me about the graphics. I think its the color is mismatched so you dont really pay attention or see them as distinctly as jurassic park.

I dont know why they installed the spoiler for freespins. Mega dumb! There is actually 2 spoilers. If you have it on auto spin and you are about to get the freespins, it cancels the autospins. So you know you are getting freespins before the spin has even come close to being done

Its very refreshing not to have a copied game for once and something new from MG

Nice music, nice variations of bonus options, I like the 2 scatter wild idea and like how frequent stacked wilds drop

Final score 8.4/10

Really love the trex feature though! He is my best friend :)
Capture.jpg

Yeah the stats missing sucks, Gonna have to count I guess lol. Its easier for me because I have auto

GLITCH report. Watch your balance in the bonus round. I just had $470 balance, won $2.28 in a spin and instead of adding it, it deducted it from my balance. NOT GOOD!

That's just happened to me at Betat.
During a bonus round I happened to notice that my balance had just gone over the £200 mark. I think it was £201.xx
But when the bonus had ended, my balance was only £198.xx

I thought it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

What a basterd slot! Just took 30 on min bet in less then 10 minutes, and i even got one feature paying 10,- odd:)
It spins a tad too fast for my taste, but i do love the graphics and the potential..will definitely be back to get slaughtered some more:thumbsup:
GJ MG! (basterds:D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back