Microgaming Signs agreement for Jurassic Park Slots

Five trexs now, hasn't even recouped the money for the spins.. This is dreadful. 250 spins no feature so far.
Disgusting.

Seven trex things, 0x pay out. Up to 320 spins no feature.

Eight and 350.

Not like it's paying on spins either, way down.

450 spins no feature, almost broke.

Wtf.

Triggered on spin 583.
Won $31.

Wow

Final result: 967 spins, two features, zero money.

Terrible.

Last edited:
Five trexs now, hasn't even recouped the money for the spins.. This is dreadful. 250 spins no feature so far.
Disgusting.

That's very unlucky. I had Free Spins after around 100 Spins...but I won more off the T-Rex Wilds. Crashed out eventually after greedily increasing my bet size :D

Playing it now. Done about 500 spins. 1 feature (90x), 3 T-Rex alerts (crap).

Best thing about the game is that you can change the graphics quality. PC was using near 100% of the processor on 'enhanced'. Next to nothing (and the game runs a lot more smoothly) on 'basic'.

Microgaming should introduce this feature to the older games too (unless I've missed it and it's there already).

And it's one of those annoying ones where the lower paying symbols look very alike. No need for it really (even if most dinosaurs were generally the same colour!)

first ever bonus round

won 1000x+ (My first 1000x on mg)

2nd bonus 36x

3rd bonus 3x

4th bonus 10x

Some bonus rounds are exciting and other than that its another money eater. was trying it on 0.60p bet as wasnt sure of it but its worth a 100 spins at low bets here and there, definitely better than gwg2 and more like terminator in paywise

jp 1 cm.jpg

Last edited:
£100..........starting balance
£660.6.......wagered
1101..........spins @ 60p
£0.............ending balance
3...............bonus rounds
4x stake......first bonus
4x stake.....second bonus
160x stake..third bonus

bonus rounds dropped at around 150 spins, as you might expect.
then after a decent bonus win, it went completely cold. no, even half decent wins and 550+ spins without another bonus round. my balance just dropped and dropped until it hit zero.

It's another one of those with a NetEnt style paytable structure, like terminator 2. where a lucky few will win. but the majority of players will just sit and watch their balance dwindle away, rarely going above their starting balance.

I'd lined a few hundred pounds up ready to play this today. But i'm not feeling particularly inspired to make a second deposit now.

I played at Slotaway, who are offering a 100% bonus, as always the WR is a very low 25xB. so I'm only really down £50

Usually nonsense where scatters disappear for 100 spins a time except for the prest first two scatters dropping in and not triggering as is common with new slots (preset near miss is legal online apparently)
Managed free spins once in 300 rounds paid 15xbet

Zero innovation from MG and this slot sent me to sleep as wella s taking my money - not a good combo.

You probably hit a decent combo of stacked wilds every 50,000 spins or so.

It is just bad luck most likely but I am now hating this slot. 1100 spins without the free spins and counting (had 2 T Rex things which were rubbish)

Second and LAST EVER try

£100..........starting balance
£273.6.......wagered
456...........spins @ 60p
£0.............ending balance
0...............bonus rounds

Lets face it, to win anything decent you have to get some bonus games, and as they dont drop in very often this is just another money grabbing slot, base game pays are awful.

On the basis of the urban myth that on the day of release a slot like this is so loose its pants fall down, I gave it a shot in 32 red.

Third spin paid out a 40x free spins round, and I like the dinosuars fighting to add extra wilds to the reels.
Didn't take long for me to jump back to the 9 - 15 line slots I'm comfortable with though.

on that note, I really wish they could release switchable versions of these franchise games to suit both 243 line and lesser line players.

Considering the amount of dosh already being spent on the bells, whistles and license, would it really be so hard to provide line options to appeal to a wider player base?

I tend to agree with this. I used to play less lines but got caught up in thrill of big 243 wins. However when you get the long losing streaks you get little entertainment for large expenditure even at 30p a spin. Overall I think unless lucky they eat up funds at a depressing rate. So either allow less lines or allow 243 play starting at 10p a spin.

Been playing it for a fair few hours now. Completed the 25 features. Took about 6,000 spins :eek:

Biggest win in that time still the 90x on my first feature.

Can see the potential but all the features have the ability to pay zero. I'd say my average feature win is around 25x over the 25 features played which isn't great considering the features are taking 250+ spins to land.

Nicely designed slot, decent variety of features but seems more of a balance drainer than say Avalon II where at least you've got a guaranteed minimum win on some of the features.

One of those where you just have to be playing at the right time to hit the decent win I suppose.

Won't be one I'll be rushing to play over the multitude of other 243-way slots from MG.

Or not......

I get it. Why use promo if people are aready playing? ;)

Since I felt a little embarrassed by my own post I asked him.

He would try if he could find the time.
He is really busy right now, and sometimes we need to understand that I think.

Don't lose hope yet :)

Played yesterday went threw $400.00. Only a few small wins had no Rex or free spins not one. Found reels run slow. Had a very boring session playing. 60 to 1.50 the worst play time ever for me. Like game and has potential so I'll try again.

Played it and it is better than T2 for the bonuses and variety. for the Trex feature did have it come up 3 times but no big wins and not really sure if the 35 extra wilds are only for the first spin or a few spins since I noticed when it is activated your bet level is locked for I think up to 6 spins.

I did like the idea of each specific bonus round had a different stacked symbol. But most are right it is a resource drain with all animations on like the first Batman game.

I will likely keep on going since I only tried 3 of the 5 different bonus rounds during my first play.

Almost full screen of triceratops:
Feature paid bet x500.

Bet 1.20$

Jurassic.jpg

Played something around 1500 spins and had 10 features. The best are these with running and winning wilds, the other three are crap(in my humble opinion),
so it sucks that you have to trigger bonus round 25 times before you'll be able to choose between them.

I had a little bit higher expectations but it's still a solid piece of work, and I'll be definitely playing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back