MG New Slots.

Rusty

Banned User - repetitive flaming
I hope this has not already been posted.

Liquid Gold;
This seems to play fine and is low variance.
The free spins seems to hit quite regularly but at 10 spinsX2 you very rarely hit anything worthwhile so you need to hit them often.
I quite like it though as part of the fun is hitting the feature and even though you are less likely to win big there is always the outside chance so it keeps the fun alive.

Polar Pioneers;
Wow!
How can this slot be 95%+
I mean how could you actually win on it?
I played without checking the paytable or rules for that added surprise and I sure did get One :oops:
It was about 100 spins before I even realised the Huskies were the scatter as I barely saw One.
Then when I finally hit Two I realised it was a take on RTG Rain Dance with a respin chance of hitting the feature.
So I played on and eventually hit the feature thinking well this must be half decent as it is so damn hard to get and in normal mode it is nigh on impossible to hit a win.
Ahh 10 free spinsX2
well it must do something special in the free spins like increased multipliers or multiple retriggers right? Wrong!
So 4 or 5 sctters must be the thing then?
Nope 10 spinsX2 :rolleyes:
So basically it is even harder to hit a win in normal mode than Liquid Gold and the free spins while playing the same, are on the evidence I have seen, much harder to hit.
Maybe other people will have a different experience but not a game I will be rushing back to.

By the way does anyone prefer those pattercake,pattercake,pattercake,pattercake,pattercake slots?
I can never win on that design of slot.

I hope this has not already been posted.

Liquid Gold;
This seems to play fine and is low variance.
The free spins seems to hit quite regularly but at 10 spinsX2 you very rarely hit anything worthwhile so you need to hit them often.
I quite like it though as part of the fun is hitting the feature and even though you are less likely to win big there is always the outside chance so it keeps the fun alive.

Polar Pioneers;
Wow!
How can this slot be 95%+
I mean how could you actually win on it?
I played without checking the paytable or rules for that added surprise and I sure did get One :oops:
It was about 100 spins before I even realised the Huskies were the scatter as I barely saw One.
Then when I finally hit Two I realised it was a take on RTG Rain Dance with a respin chance of hitting the feature.
So I played on and eventually hit the feature thinking well this must be half decent as it is so damn hard to get and in normal mode it is nigh on impossible to hit a win.
Ahh 10 free spinsX2
well it must do something special in the free spins like increased multipliers or multiple retriggers right? Wrong!
So 4 or 5 sctters must be the thing then?
Nope 10 spinsX2 :rolleyes:
So basically it is even harder to hit a win in normal mode than Liquid Gold and the free spins while playing the same, are on the evidence I have seen, much harder to hit.
Maybe other people will have a different experience but not a game I will be rushing back to.

By the way does anyone prefer those pattercake,pattercake,pattercake,pattercake,pattercake slots?
I can never win on that design of slot.

Lol@ this post :lolup:

I played them both tonight and came away with the exact opposite thoughts to you...Played LG, hit bugger all FS and didn't look like I'd win a thing and, as it turned out, I didn't win a thing!

Yet PP was great fun, hit two (and 3) Huskies a number times, with one of those 2nd chance spins conveting the 2 into 4...Played about 500 spins and won a decent enough amount...Ahh well, that's MG for you I suppose.

Pattercake, Pattercake slots ???

"pattercake" the sound the reels make when they land :D

Yeah just shows they are either hot or they're not I guess.

I will still avoid it like the plague though ;)

I always play with sound down. And my cats hate those slappy/pattercake sounding reels.

Tried Liquid Gold @ .40 a spin. Hit the free spins on about the 10th spin, won $1.40 total. :xxx

The Polar one was so 'outstanding' I can't remember anything about it except I hit nothing. :rolleyes:

All I know is...MG has waaay too many slots. I can't find one that's 'playing' before I run out of money. :p

All I know is...MG has waaay too many slots. I can't find one that's 'playing' before I run out of money. :p

What you have to do with MG is put their slots in 'groups' - this asuming you play 9 lines + slots. Personally I have one or more from a group from 9 lines through to 30 lines.

Obviously they'd be 3 groups to start with; Low, medium and high variance , and then from there there's those who (tend) to play well in bonus games and those who tend not to. Over the years, I've established about 12 slots I play at MG - with the occasion new one thrown in to try out.

As well as it can pay, I don't playing games like Moonshine - where you can go 250 spins before hitting the bonus, only to crap out by hitting a "Start Free Spins" on your first go - I've been left gutted many times in the past when I've not hit any multipliers before the free spins start- and then hit four or five policemen for just x1 bet.

Also games like Prime property when you can get 37 Free Spins with a x6 multiplier, but be left winning just 50 from an 80p stake...And again, (and even though there's only one 'Start Free Spins' symbol) you can easily crap out early when revealing the bonus.

I think the worst game for this is the new Laura Croft Tomb Raider slot.

For these reasons, I tend to stick with the games when you know how many spins you're getting for hitting the three symbols you need to trigger- games like Avalon etc.

But you've also got the games where you can hit big with very small stakes- as I said in a previous post yesterday- this is no better illustartated than Break Da Bank Again slot. I deposited a small amount, got down to just over 3 left so decided to play 9p a spin at this game. Hit the FS feature and then won 167.50 from getting a 5 symbols with a wild- which equates to x25 multiplier. And this not the only time I've won big from tiny stakes at this slot. Ok, so you can (as I have) win absolutely nothing from your FS, but the point I'm making is the chance is there to win big from tiny stakes...As i've proved twice. Same could apply to Ladies Nite actually- hit well there playing very small stakes.

The one plus point about MG is that there are certain slots to play which are good fun because you get lots of little wins most of the time and can hit big as well..None better for this than Munchkins or Twister.

Then there are those slots where you can play small stakes and you're constantly oohing and ahhing because you come so close to hitting a great win line on a regular basis- best for this is probably Kathmandu...Good fun though.

Amd of course there's those that are a royal pain in the arse - slots that I've never done well at...worst for me are slots like Boogie Monsters, Bomber Girls or Mardi Gras Fever.

Not forgetting the BORING slots like Gladiator (even if you get the FS bonus) and Chocolate Factory.

To finalise, it's my opinion that you get to know all the games (even if it's in free play) and pick a dozen or so that you like and play the way you like your slot to play. We all enjoy the pay-off from hitting a run in a high variance slot- but it's not the way I like to play my slots, just a personal thing I guess...Talking just MG here, Isis and Supe it up are possibly the best example of a high variance.

For what it's worth...These are my faves - based on type of play and how well I've done playing them in the 6 years I've been playing at MG.

30 Line: Cashanova

25 Line: Harveys, Loaded and Starscape

20 Line: Avalon, Johnny Specter, Santa Paws and Sir Winsalot

15 Line: Jungle Jim, Munchkins, Twister

9 Line: Break da Bank Again, Kathmandu, Ladies Nite

Sorry it's such a long post lol - I got carried away :)

Has anyone played the Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive yet? This looks promising, any feedback??

Yeah I tried it but only for a 100 spins or so without hitting anything so I can't really make a valid assesment. I will try it again next time I get the urge to waste some money :cool:

Yeah I tried it but only for a 100 spins or so without hitting anything so I can't really make a valid assesment. I will try it again next time I get the urge to waste some money :cool:

Thats what I love about you Rusty, your ever gushing optimism.:lolup:

Hi, i played the five reel drive slot, 624 spins no feature! It kinda seems to pay well spin for spin, but does not give when it comes to paying 4 or more higher paying symbols. which dont pay that much either. I still think this game could pay 30x bet as a low end for a average feature.

Got a Holiday Chip and played MG for the first time in a long time. I have to agree Cashanova and Santa Paws are favourites.

I had to play some Hitman...I actually love the black backgrouns, but it sucks now when it used to rock.

I can't actually forsee me playing any of the new games in real...my MG deposits are minimal, and I am inclined to think that all the new games are marginally lower payback.

Although it was not particularly kind to me last time, I do truly like The Osbournes.

Am I the only player that likes The High Life?

I just played the 5Reel Drive Mega Moolah......WHAT A TOTAL PIECE OF SHIT!!! I feel robbed, is it me or are new games from M/G just getting to be more of a joke each release!!!

Has anyone played the Mega Moolah 5 Reel Drive yet? This looks promising, any feedback??
Yes - I tried it yesterday & I liked it a lot!

But going by others posts in this thread it may have just been beginners luck.
I'm still in 'high-rolling mode' after my mega-win on Osbournes, so started on 1.50 bets for 25 spins, then upped to 3 bets... and hit the free-spins on my 2nd pull! This paid 181. I carried on & it hit again 27 goes later, this time for 179.40.

BUT... in the second lot of free-spins in particular I hit nothing for the first 5 spins, not a lot in the next 3 but then got 5 coke bottles on line 1 for 120. So I know I was very lucky; though the free-spins are at x5 - you still need to hit a decent win or two.

In between those features I also had the 'bonus wheel' feature - minimum of course.

One odd thing I noticed in PlayCheck when getting the shots below - it wont show me a 'detailed view' of each spin on this slot. I wonder if progressives are all handled on a separate server which PlayCheck can't fully access...
:confused:

Beginners luck or special KK luck ;)

Gave it a proper work out Today.

1000 spins
Managed the feature Twice :eek2:
and got on the jackpot chance ZERO.
45c a spin.

What a load of B*&^%!*

EDIT:
Sweet just followed that up with another 300 spins without a feature on cashapillar so I reckon over my last 5000 spins + Im averaging a feature every 5 or 600 spins all games.
Would you be a bit perturbed by stats like that KK?
You would probably drop dead with shock LOL

Latest play was Unibet because the 84% I was getting at Ladbrokes was wearing a bit thin.

EDIT:

Haha what a mug, made another deposit managed 1 set of free spins over 200 spins which paid the usual ZERO.
...but MG aint rigged, no Sir.

Last edited:
Beginners luck or special KK luck ;)

Gave it a proper work out Today.

1000 spins
Managed the feature Twice :eek2:
and got on the jackpot chance ZERO.
45c a spin.

What a load of B*&^%!*

EDIT:
Sweet just followed that up with another 300 spins without a feature on cashapillar so I reckon over my last 5000 spins + Im averaging a feature every 5 or 600 spins all games.
Would you be a bit perturbed by stats like that KK?
You would probably drop dead with shock LOL

Latest play was Unibet because the 84% I was getting at Ladbrokes was wearing a bit thin.

EDIT:

Haha what a mug, made another deposit managed 1 set of free spins over 200 spins which paid the usual ZERO.
...but MG aint rigged, no Sir.

:) I just think MG has tightened up since it lost the US market- I guess it had to. I played on Break da Bank last night and these were the sequences between hitting the FS bonus...None of them paid overly fantastic, although on the last set I had a line which (as the first four symbols) had two rubys and two wilds - oh for the ruby on the last reel! Anyway, the sequence between hitting the FS bonus went as follows 452 spins; 210; 884; 272; 48; 376 and 292.

Hardly encouraging but I didn't lose much at all to be honest...Was rolling between .36 and 2.70 a spin.

Oh, and I also had a go at the new Moolah slot...300 spins, 2 FS bonus's, zero jackpot wheel and left vowing never to play at this particular slot again.

I always play with sound down. And my cats hate those slappy/pattercake sounding reels.

Our dog gets excited when it hears the wolf howl on Wolf Run!! Actually, I get quite excited by that too, but I stop short of running up the garden with my tongue (yes, tongue!) hanging out. Usually.

For what it's worth...These are my faves - based on type of play and how well I've done playing them in the 6 years I've been playing at MG.

30 Line: Cashanova

25 Line: Harveys, Loaded and Starscape

20 Line: Avalon, Johnny Specter, Santa Paws and Sir Winsalot

15 Line: Jungle Jim, Munchkins, Twister

9 Line: Break da Bank Again, Kathmandu, Ladies Nite

Sorry it's such a long post lol - I got carried away :)

Generally pretty good choices. I'd add T'struck and Cashapillar. But otherwise this includes most of the ones I play...oh and replace Ladies Nite with Spring Break ;)

How about if Microgaming actually fixed the BUGS that were in their software instead of releasing a handful of "new" slots each month to add to their selection of over 150 that are now in place? :rolleyes:

OR how about they ()@#*$)@(*#$)@#$@#$@ take the progressive games out of the software, if a player is from the USA? It pisses me off every )#&*$@# time I have to look at that, and know that not only do I have 0 chance of winning a progressive at MG, but I will never see a penny of that which I had contributed to the jackpots.

I find Good to Go (9 lines) also a good example of winning rather nicely on small stakes... u know when the speed meters are coming up... already happened 3 times: from 3.00 something to over 20... on 9 cents...

Fair is fair.

I had Ladbrokes do an audit of my account and I was indeed getting 84% for some time with feature triggers less often than expected so I asked if they get MG to look at my stats.
Who knows if they will find anything or get back to me as they have said they would but maybe the slots are now more streaky than they were ala RTG?
Of course this would mean they were weighted so I doubt we will ever get a software company admitting to the use of algorithms "interpreting" the RNG results on a sliding scale.
This must surely be close to the truth though.

Anyway I always post my concerns and bad results but in the interest of fairness and transparency I also post my good results so here is the winning streak I had Yesterday after a very poor run of results.
I think this is added evidence that the slots are not rigged so you can not win but are weighted to encourage streaks.

By the way I have not changed my mind about 5reel drive, it is a pig ;)
(all screenshots in winner thread)

old man river

been playin some of new MG slots ...and old ones at 32 again recently and since mid dec the returns have been S***e to say the least, the actual % return is always around 90% to 96% (sounds good i know) but thats becaus the balance always seems to hover around your initial balance or deposit amount .....for a length of time ( until the % return is at the quoted amount) then it just plunges rapido to zero. dont know if that makes sense really .... but simply put .....cant seem to get the balance much above the initial deposit amount, or to an amount i would consider withdrawing. ..........and the last week has been that sh**e that i have come up with a better and more cunning plan ...
last night instead of playing at 32red i got the dog , and we went to the field at bottom of road with a flashlight ...in the field is a small brook (stream) i got 100 quid in tenners out and threw them into the brook in the dark .......me and dog then legged it to the bridge at other end of field (bout half mile) and with the flashlight looked for the soggy tenners............and do you know we found 7 of them ..... so i went home after an hour with 70 quid... and it was so much fun...... and to think i could have logged on and put 100 quid into 32 again and lost the lot in about 15 mins....... so throwin your money into a fast flowin stream , in the dark .....is better fun .....more profitable..... and last much longer than playin slots at 32 ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back