Mega Break da Bank Again Question

Chipkin9

I'm not a Senior
Hey guys, got a question about Mega Break da Bank Again.

I don't play it. Played it maybe 3 times.

But watching Dunovers videos lately, I have seen him play it and it brought back a question I had from my own times playing it.

Is it possibly at all to trigger the freespins on more than 1 of the 4 sets of reels?

If so (Let's say for example you triggered it on 2), would you get 2 sets of freespin reels?

Thanks,

Chipkin9

When I was playing it last night I actually wondered the same. I thought you did your first set of freespins then after they are done you start your other round.

Also when I hit the the 5x and diamonds I thought to myself hmm wouldnt be nice to have this hit on 2 boards at once :D

When I was playing it last night I actually wondered the same. I thought you did your first set of freespins then after they are done you start your other round.

Also when I hit the the 5x and diamonds I thought to myself hmm wouldnt be nice to have this hit on 2 boards at once :D

Yea I seen that screenie, which reminded me :)

Nice hit, but I'll go there and torment you. Such a shame it wasn't the bonus :eek:

Sorry!

Yes you can....

If you hit free spins on 2 slots (3 scatters on each slot), it awards 30 spins; 3 slots (3 scatters on each slot), 45 spins; and so on. It accumulates the total number of spins won across the 4 slots into one freespins round.

I think I have won freespins on 2 slots at the same time 2 or 3 times, but never on 3 or 4 slots.

But, now I have a question.

Break da Bank (normal or mega) doesn't have any info about wilds (3OK, 4OK, 5OK) payout. I guess than wilds get the value from symbol(s) which they replace...:confused:

To be honest, I don't like that slot...slow, dull, boring, poor graphic, only 2 scatters pay (2x) and too volatile...it has the potential, but thats it...and mega version is one of the most dangerous slots out there (IMHO).

But, now I have a question.

Break da Bank (normal or mega) doesn't have any info about wilds (3OK, 4OK, 5OK) payout. I guess than wilds get the value from symbol(s) which they replace...:confused:

To be honest, I don't like that slot...slow, dull, boring, poor graphic, only 2 scatters pay (2x) and too volatile...it has the potential, but thats it...and mega version is one of the most dangerous slots out there (IMHO).

It is very volatile thats for sure. I cant recall how many time ive had that thing on auto and came back to see 600-700 spins played and no feature and my bankroll killed. Its very hard to hit anything on this slot. I have had 4 diamonds and the 5x and ive had 3 diamonds and the 5x in the bonus. So it can pay pretty damn big but with any high volatile slot its best to do 50-100 spins and leave if nothing comes in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back