Masked Men Rob Bingo Hall Police are looking for two men

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Masked Men Rob Bingo Hall

Police are looking for two men who robbed a bingo hall in Virden on Sunday. RCMP said that two suspects were called to the Royal Canadian Legion in Virden at 7:20pm after two men entered the building, grabbed the cash drawer and tried to flee.
A struggle continued when an individual intercepted them at the door and the person was knocked to the ground. The robbers managed to escape with a small amount of cash despite being pursued by the bingo hall customers.
The suspects are described as five-foot-eight to six feet tall and both were wearing black. Cops said one wore a black mask believed to have been a balaclava and the other covered his face with a black scarf.
RCMP said the mens actions were deliberate and fast and its believed that both were quite familiar with the bingo hall setup.

Masked Men Rob Bingo Hall

Police are looking for two men who robbed a bingo hall in Virden on Sunday. RCMP said that two suspects were called to the Royal Canadian Legion in Virden at 7:20pm after two men entered the building, grabbed the cash drawer and tried to flee.
A struggle continued when an individual intercepted them at the door and the person was knocked to the ground. The robbers managed to escape with a small amount of cash despite being pursued by the bingo hall customers.
The suspects are described as five-foot-eight to six feet tall and both were wearing black. Cops said one wore a black mask believed to have been a balaclava and the other covered his face with a black scarf.
RCMP said the mens actions were deliberate and fast and its believed that both were quite familiar with the bingo hall setup.

5'8 - 6'0, wearing black. That really narrows it down!! ;)

Probably a couple little ol' ladies husbands that were tired of their wives losing too much :D

But seriously, who would stoop low enough to rob a bingo game? :rolleyes:

Hey I getem as I see it lol

Hey I getem as I see it lol
And they yelled Bingo as they left too.:lolup:
Hey and Bingo is not for the old smart @ lol
I'm young and I won $14500.00 at Bingo at Foxwoods once:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back