Market Research...

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
This is an old one but still cute.

A market researcher called at a house and the door was answered by a frazzled young woman with three small children running around behind her. He asked her if she could spare a few minutes to answer some questions and she agreed. His first question was whether she'd heard of the company he worked for, and when he named it, she said she hadn't heard of it.

So then he told her that among the many products his company produced, he was sure she'd recognize a few of them. "For instance," he said, "our company produces Vaseline, I'm sure you've heard of that?" She nodded.

"Do you use it?" he asked.

She replied in the affirmative, and he ticked off a box on his form. When he asked her HOW she used it, she said, "To assist in sexual intercourse."

The interviewer was amazed. He said, "I always ask that question because everyone uses our product - even though most people use it for sex, they always say they use it for the child's bicycle chain, or the gate hinge or make up some story. Since you've been so frank, could you tell me exactly how you use it?"

"Yes, we put it on the bedroom doorknob to keep the kids out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back