man hits woman on his way to anger management class

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Man hits woman on way to anger control class
27-year-old Minnesota man pleads guilty to fifth-degree assault charges

updated 1:54 p.m. CT, Sat., March. 1, 2008
ST. PAUL, Minn. - Justin John Boudin may have done his anger management homework, but he apparently didn't learn his lesson.

The 27-year-old Minnesota man pleaded guilty to fifth-degree assault charges for losing his temper on the way to class.

According to the criminal complaint, Boudin was waiting at a bus stop in August when he harassed a 59-year-old woman. Witnesses say he yelled "Why don't you show me some respect?" at the woman.
The complaint says when she took out her cell to call police, he punched her in the face. When a 63-year-old man tried to stop him, Boudin hit him with a blue folder. Then he ran, dropping the folder.

Police were able to track him down using the papers inside, which included his name and his anger management homework.

Prosecutors expect at a hearing in May he'll be sentenced to time served, which will be at least 120 days, and probation.................what a goober:eek:

They ought to lock his sorry ass up and throw away the key for at least five years or so...a 27 year old man hitting a 59 year old woman in the face should carry at least a five year mandatory sentence...that's a sick SOB that would do that to an older lady...:mad:

Man hits woman on way to anger control class
27-year-old Minnesota man pleads guilty to fifth-degree assault charges

updated 1:54 p.m. CT, Sat., March. 1, 2008
ST. PAUL, Minn. - Justin John Boudin may have done his anger management homework, but he apparently didn't learn his lesson.

The 27-year-old Minnesota man pleaded guilty to fifth-degree assault charges for losing his temper on the way to class.

According to the criminal complaint, Boudin was waiting at a bus stop in August when he harassed a 59-year-old woman. Witnesses say he yelled "Why don't you show me some respect?" at the woman.
The complaint says when she took out her cell to call police, he punched her in the face. When a 63-year-old man tried to stop him, Boudin hit him with a blue folder. Then he ran, dropping the folder.

Police were able to track him down using the papers inside, which included his name and his anger management homework.

Prosecutors expect at a hearing in May he'll be sentenced to time served, which will be at least 120 days, and probation.................what a goober:eek:

Funny post Laurie, makes me appreciate my boring days!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back