Major Millions hit! $418,835 paid out...

Dave

Dormant Account
webmeister
A little over 3 hours ago, someone won $418,835 playing Major Millions! :eek2: (It wasn't me, unfortunately). :p

Does anyone know where this happened?

The jackpot now stands at just over $250,000, making it the 4th largest Microgaming jackpot behind Mega Moolah ($2,917,478), Roulette Royale ($608,637), and King Cashalot ($431,766).

If anyone is interested, you can see graphs and hit histories at the jackpot site in my signature. :)

Nice website Dave.
How do you guys (I've seen various websites doing jackpot graphs) get the info from the software providers ?
Is it like a RSS feed or something like that ?

Excellent site. Would be even better if Playtech Jackpots were included. I understand that Gold Rally normally pays quite a princely sum.

Hey, thanks guys. :D

Alexandre -- the raw data comes from several sources; in one case it is a true XML feed, but in most cases I have to extract the data from a file that isn't as "pretty" as an XML feed. I can't be more specific than that; sorry - hope you understand. :cool: After I grab the raw data, I put it into a database, and from there I'm able to make the graphs, send email alerts based on your selections (if you have an account), show the hit histories, etc.

james01 -- Yeah, a jackpot this big is definitely press-release-worthy. :thumbsup:

chuchu59 -- Thanks for the suggestion. At one time I was tracking the Playtech jackpots, but the feed died on me. I think it's fixed now, though -- I'll have to check. If it's working again, I'll go ahead and bring it back.

Thanks again everyone. :oops:

If this keeps up, they're going to have to change the name of the slot. Major millions? Not anymore. More like "Major few hundred thousand" ;)

Excellent site. Would be even better if Playtech Jackpots were included. I understand that Gold Rally normally pays quite a princely sum.
Good news -- Playtech jackpots are now being tracked! :yahoo:

In total, you'll find 30 Playtech graphs. Some of the games have multiple jackpots -- Safecracker, Genie's Hi Lo, Jackpot Darts, Magic Slots, and Queen of the Pyramids. So, while there are 17 distinct "games," there are 30 different jackpot values; 30 different graphs to browse through.

If you have an account, everything is set up and ready to go so that you can add as many Playtech alerts as you want. Have fun... :thumbsup:

The top 5 Playtech jackpots as of right now:

Gold Rally - $1,405,877
Beach Life - $395,834
Jackpot Darts ($3) - $182,512
Megaball - $177,984
Wall St. Fever - $148,772

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back