Magic Arena banned player

da23real

Newbie member
Hi !
I'm coming here on recommandation but I don't know if it fits...
My problems occurs with the game Magic Arena, from wizard of the coast.
In few words I've been reporting a but in an event, and they refunded it.
I played it again and again, the bug being always here and every report they refund.
And one morning I open my mails and see they banned my account for "exploiting refunding system". But personnaly I always play this kind of events (drafts) like crazy. As it was bugged it seemed normal to me that they refund.
I never received any alert that what I was doing was an infraction. Otherwise I would stop playing and wait for the bug to be corrected
I precise that I am from the few players who putted money in this game that can be played in "free to play" mode. In total I would say 800 to 1000 eurs!

They don't give any answer to my request for getting back my account

Thanks for help or telling me where I should post the question ?

I'm just now wondering to break the forum rules if I post that somewhere else ? At least someone to tell me if this forum is appropriate for questions about that type of games ?
Thanks

Anyone to tell me where I should post and if it will be detected as spam if I copy/paste the problem to another section of the forum ?
Thanks

Hello,

Reposting something elsewhere on the forum is not cool: see the Forum Rules regarding cross-posting.

If you want your thread to be show elsewhere just ask me, @maxd , or any of the other moderators to move your thread for you. That gets the thread where you want it _without_ violating the cross-posting rules. Win-win. :)

- Max

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back