Talk Talk lead singer Mark Hollis passing last week was very sad for me, even though Talk Talk split in 1991 and he never reformed even with the offer of millions, their music has been the soundtrack to my life.
I met Jason Priestly and Luke Perry many summers at the resort I worked at when I was younger. We hung out with others and drank many times and suffice to say they are no stranger to the nose candy. Im curious if this may have attributed to it as its a well known cause of strokes. Either way loved the show and they were all pretty cool peeps.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.