Logo
external image

Lucky 18

  • Thread starter Thread starter harrys99
  • id47447
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 633
  • Replies 2

harrys99

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Location
Wherever I Want
Does anyone know or have experience with Lucky 18 casino? Did a forum search but didn't see anything. According to the promotional material I got they are owned and operated by Ruby Heights Limited.

Thanks for any input-or direction to a prior thread!
 
Does anyone know or have experience with Lucky 18 casino? Did a forum search but didn't see anything. According to the promotional material I got they are owned and operated by Ruby Heights Limited.

Thanks for any input-or direction to a prior thread!

Lucky 18 is ROUGE! Stay away. You can check out the RTG list on CM Casino Page. Hope this helps. Have a good one
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top