London terror attack

Kroffe, I liked your post on diversity, but my point is that diversity is not the direct cause of vicious terrorist attacks.
True. Look at Canada; we ratherr embrace the whole mosaic (diversity) thing (and Muslim is the 2nd largest religion here
Whackjob zealots and wingnuts dont represent the whole, anymore than good 'ol boy Christians do
ftr, im not apologizing for the fuckups out there; but even the Bible is pretty vile in some ways.

Apparently sweden has a grenade problem, with migrant criminals and gangs using them :confused:

Talk about gratitude...

Watching bits of this vid below, it seems some of the swedish politicians think in a strange, very radical way...before anyone attacks me, I don't who this man is doing this video, (if he is infamous to liberal swedes] I once made the mistake of posting about a certain finnish lady politician, who doesn't like the EU, which caused a storm of outrage :laugh:

Apparently sweden has a grenade problem, with migrant criminals and gangs using them :confused:

Talk about gratitude...

Watching bits of this vid below, it seems some of the swedish politicians think in a strange, very radical way...before anyone attacks me, I don't who this man is doing this video, (if he is infamous to liberal swedes] I once made the mistake of posting about a certain finnish lady politician, who doesn't like the EU, which caused a storm of outrage :laugh:

Nah, i think that dude is pretty level-headed. (for the most part)
He has some videos where i may think his views are a bit extreme, but overall, atleast to me, he just comes of as brutally honest. Wich is not a bad thing in itself.

He used to go by the name "En arg blatte pratar" wich i think translates more or less to "An angry wog speaks" :p

Since when has it been about immigration anyway, talk about massive derail. For as long as I can remember Britain's been multi-cultural and has had thousands of Muslims integrating here, that's never been the issue?

What is the problem is allowing anyone willy-nilly to enter the UK and bring their hardline ideology with them whilst being left to their own devices, because of our Government's fear of being called racist meddlers.

If anything, the normal 'everyday Joe' Muslims follow the Quran's teachings about as closely as most Westerners follow the Bible's, and you'll find them living very ordinary lives in conjunction with our own, with its associated vices and sins.

Yet the argument that the Quran isn't violent or steeped in aggression towards Unbelievers is false. In fact it's these brainwashed radical fanatics that adhere to it VERY closely to the point of direct accordance of what it describes therein. So to them and from an objective viewpoint they are in fact being 'good Muslims' because they act out texts from 2000 years ago

He wore one of them special vests too so it could have been even more grave. I assume it wasn't a thermal vest

Of the two injured, one's in critical condition so it's looking rather bleak

But police response times have been praised, as was their 'no-nonsense' putting down of this dog

I've just came across a video of the incident and the media have pounced on the poster for permission to use it. I bet the guy makes a few quid from it. What a sick society we live in!
It seems a special squad shot him initially but stayed back until back up arrived who then took over to finish him off

Wonder how many more have to die before we actually address Islam as a problem.
How is ISLAM the problem, ??, These people get brain washed in to believing what they are doing is right or are just sick in the head, if ISLAM was the problem then there would be 1000s attack all over the world every day but there is not, Please do not sterotype a group of people based on these sick individuals who claim they are islamic when infact they do not speak or act like the 99.9999999999999% of other people who are islamic, There is no difference in what you are saying to saying that Christianty is a problem cause of all the pedo vicars sexually abusing children but you never say that would you.

It's a problem that isn't going away anytime soon.....having had a few (slacker) Muslim friends over the years, they drank, swore and womanized like the best of them

With these brainwashed radicalized fanatics (the terrorists, not my friends :p) they're hard for security forces to track essentially, and have seemingly adopted guerilla tactics in how they conduct these atrocities. So when they say 'terror' they mean everywhere, and what looks like NOT just Central London hotspots. Plus it can be done in seconds etc

These crazies would have no problem offing other Muslims either, as their rage is pretty linear, i.e anyone that isn't 100% 'their' interpretation of Islam

How is ISLAM the problem, ??, These people get brain washed in to believing what they are doing is right or are just sick in the head, if ISLAM was the problem then there would be 1000s attack all over the world every day but there is not, Please do not sterotype a group of people based on these sick individuals who claim they are islamic when infact they do not speak or act like the 99.9999999999999% of other people who are islamic, There is no difference in what you are saying to saying that Christianty is a problem cause of all the pedo vicars sexually abusing children but you never say that would you.
It’s 100% a Islamic problem. No two ways about it. Have you read the Koran? I have.
This atrocity was done in the name of Islam.
Every Islamic attack is done in the name of Islam. To state that it’s not a Islamic problem is blind.
Granted the interpretation the extremists take from the Koran is taken literally and to the word, not all Muslims take it that way.
However they all read from the same book.
And if you look there are thousands of Islamic attacks all over the world, daily. I can list sources if you require them, but it’s pretty common knowledge.
And the Catholic Church is rightly being called out for its past abuses, nobody has mentioned any defence of them at all so not sure what that has to do with terrorism.
Can’t remember the last time a Christian strapped a suicide vest on and ran down the road stabbing folk shouting ‘Jesus is great’

I've just came across a video of the incident and the media have pounced on the poster for permission to use it. I bet the guy makes a few quid from it. What a sick society we live in!
It seems a special squad shot him initially but stayed back until back up arrived who then took over to finish him off

From the video I saw, it seems the police shot him dead, then a few of them went over together to check etc. That’s when they noticed the “belt” and retreated pretty quickly.

Sadiq Khan:

"Terrorists seek to divide us and destroy our way of life - here in London we will never let the succeed"

- copy & pasted heartfelt response there

"Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city

-
so it is our way of life and they are succeeding, clearly

Sadiq Khan:

"Terrorists seek to divide us and destroy our way of life - here in London we will never let the succeed"

- copy & pasted heartfelt response there

"Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city

-
so it is our way of life and they are succeeding, clearly
It’s the same old response time after time.
1. Diversity is our strength
2. We won’t be divided
3. Light a candle hold a vigil.
4. Rinse and repeat every other attack..
until it’s properly addressed we will keep hearing the same nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back