Liverpool Manager Bredan Rogers sacked

meokpa

Dormant account
Liverpool manager Brendan Rogers has been sacked after the side managed to end their last Sunday's Premier League encounter with Everton FC at 1-1. This could have happened last week if not that the club won by 3-2 over Aston Villa. The club is said to be in talks with Anceloti and Klopp with the later being the most favorite

Hopes were high after the 2013-14 season when they were nearly crowned PL champions. With Suarez and Sterling gone and Sturridge nursing injuries for a year their attack has been blunted. They are currently lying 10th after many dismal displays. Unless a miracle happens no CL football for them again next year.

Hopes were high after the 2013-14 season when they were nearly crowned PL champions. With Suarez and Sterling gone and Sturridge nursing injuries for a year their attack has been blunted. They are currently lying 10th after many dismal displays. Unless a miracle happens no CL football for them again next year.

But hope is being rekindled with their new manager in Jurgen Klopp in charge. At least they won Chelsea as a launching pad to fighting their way to the first four listing.

But hope is being rekindled with their new manager in Jurgen Klopp in charge. At least they won Chelsea as a launching pad to fighting their way to the first four listing.

Yeah top 4 is their only realistic hope. The battle for 3=5th spots will heat up with the contenders being MU, Spurs and Liverpool. Everton has an outside chance. The way things are going its a toss-up for the title between MC and Arsenal. Though many will disagree I cant see Chelsea even getting into the top 4. They might buy someone in January but it could be too late to gel in.

Yeah top 4 is their only realistic hope. The battle for 3=5th spots will heat up with the contenders being MU, Spurs and Liverpool. Everton has an outside chance. The way things are going its a toss-up for the title between MC and Arsenal. Though many will disagree I cant see Chelsea even getting into the top 4. They might buy someone in January but it could be too late to gel in.
Its only when they get to the top 4 that they start eyeing the EPL cup. The cup is still up for grabs as the league season is still in its infancy.

EPL Cup? What's that? ;)

I believe a small "saying" would be in place for this:

"Klopp came from his swimming pool to Liverpool,
like the hero for the Kop he is,
he got rid of our zero,
which was his first win in the league,
against his rival colleague,
and next up we got the European cup,
while waiting for the League cup,
so let's build on the flow we got,
because only Klopp and his team can bring us the show. YNWA."

But on a more serious note, it's quite obvious that Klopp is the right man for Liverpool. He's already put his philosophy of play into action, both during training and in the matches too. I hope we can build up on this, even if I am taking every victory as an extra bonus towards us reaching top 4, if it's even possible, which it surely is. Total victory? Nope, not a chance. We just don't got the team for that just yet. Got to be realistic here.

So excited on thursday rough trip to Russia, though. I actually do believe that Klopp will face his first defeat there. Going there is like going to Turkey; the toughness is unexpected. I would hope for a victory, but I would be okayly happy with a draw too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back