Life hacks!

dave1888

10 years here meister!
PABnononaccred2
mm1
This has in no way anything to do with illegal hacking etc before I begin... Anybody have nifty tricks,secrets or ideas that make life that little bit sweeter? I'll begin with my fantastic method to removing annoying toothpaste mouth simply brush teeth as usual then before you eat or drink eat a blob of peanut butter smear around the inside of mouth and voila minty toothpaste breath gone and enjoy your meal/drinks without the toothpaste ruining the taste :).

Another good hack is one for those of you who suffer hangovers. Instead of eating a fry up or fried foods(this will make you feel worse not better) Coffee and teas will dehydrate you worsening the headache so again not a good idea. Simply have roasted peanuts stocked in the house the fibre and fatty materials in the nuts along with the salt to replace salts in the body will make you feel much better. Other good foods to eat are bananas for potassium,soup as it isn't too heavy,pasta(any),bread/rolls and Mexican food. To drink you ask well science has proven 7up or any lemon and lime beverage will make you feel better something in the lemon and limes eases the headache helps you to throw up kind of like alcaselzar does. This is why I favour fizzy over natural.

My last life hack is for when we have a cold simply ask a loved one to boil lemonade mixed with spices(cinnamon,ginger,nutmeg) and whisky/whisky liquer/rum (you can also add other citrus fruit juices for a fruitier flavour). This amazing concoction will help sweat out the flu/cold virus and will make you feel better/relieve you.

Anyone got more life hacks to add feel free this threads all about busting these annoyances in life. :thumbsup:

I got a trick for a hangover low it may well make you sick to start of but most probs be sick any way, Just open a fresh beer :)

Here is where I look for some hacks and he has some crazy ideas

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I got a trick for a hangover low it may well make you sick to start of but most probs be sick any way, Just open a fresh beer :)

Here is where I look for some hacks and he has some crazy ideas

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Is the link the crazy russian hacker? He is hysterical! Some of his lifehacks are genius!

Best thing for a hangover is to have a cold beer.

If that doesn't work, repeat step one.

And so on and so forth. :cool:

Best thing for a hangover is to have a cold beer.

And so on and so forth. :cool:

But when does this pattern end my friend ;) if you keep using hair of the dog you risk becoming borderline alcoholic. I don't drink often but I enjoy it when I do. Don't think I could stand having a hangover everyday :)

I think I may have jinxed myself by talking about the flu cold as I came down with horrendous virus yesterday and have been in bed until 9:30pm tonight doh! Rotten luck! :(

The best way to avoid hangover is to drink as much water as you can before you go to sleep. People are getting headache and hangover because of dehydration, which caused by alcohol.

The best way to avoid hangover is to drink as much water as you can before you go to sleep. People are getting headache and hangover because of dehydration, which caused by alcohol.

That's all well and good if you are aware enough to do so but if you pass out/are too hammered to even brush teeth let alone drink water need to tend the inevitable hangover :). I do drink water and eat something after a heavy drinking session though but if I am really drunk I'll just fall into bed all clothes on nothing done :D.

Best hangover cure (besides drinking water the night before) I've ever tried is a big bowl of menudo in the morning. When I lived in Phoenix there was this little mexican restaurant that had a line of pale shaky people on Saturday and Sunday mornings buying takeout menudo. I personally don't like tripe (especially with a hangover) so I only ate the broth and other goodies and it still did the trick.

I hope that water business does the trick, Just drunk 2 litres of it mixed with juice, Along with a few disovables,

Met a old school friend up yesterday and I bloody knew what the out come was going to be, Tried the hair and dog method and passed out early today. Did not even get home last night, I was miles away from my bed so went to my mums, Woke up and and knew I was not in my own bed, I said the beds done my back in, Mum said you slept in the wrong one :mad: not moaning as was happy to rest up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back