Let's quit drinking and gambling rant

i remember you....you were...kinda relevant 3 years ago : P
I ...was....relevant?

frolic-skip.gif

I don't like to publicly mention money or lending issues in the public domain, even if Bryan still owes me that £20
He borrowed money from me to, said he needed some money so he could start a new version of Uber that uses planes instead of cars.
Bryan air.

I see it as an investment, once Bryan air takes off im sure ill get my money back.

Last edited:
He borrowed money from me too, said he needed some money so he could start a new version of Uber that uses planes instead of cars.
Bryan air.

I see it as an investment, once Bryan air takes off im sure ill get my money back.
you...you...are that damned Nigerian prince; I KNEW it

Was it you that was sending PM's to others on here asking for money to gamble ? Apologies if am wrong but I do remember someone doing it. Plenty of people on here have issues with gambling but will be in denial until the cows come home myself included
Notice there was no mention of my good deeds on here though @Mr_Slot5 @Jono777 @Supababe how helpful have I been on here and contributed? Also on top of this I’ve ran giveaways off my own back. 👍 both in pm and in the thread we had on here for giveaways between members.

Notice there was no mention of my good deeds on here though @Mr_Slot5 @Jono777 @Supababe how helpful have I been on here and contributed? Also on top of this I’ve ran giveaways off my own back. 👍 both in pm and in the thread we had on here for giveaways between members.
Aye. I’m uneasy anyway with regards to this demonising of people whom get ‘gifts’ to gamble with from others who have had big wins.

I’m of the opinion that people will have a set gambling budget after all essentials and bills are paid…so once that’s gone it’s gone. What is so wrong with others giving other people some cash to have a flutter with if that person’s gambling budget has been used?

Far too much of an unnecessary stigma, partly fuelled by lobbyists and media who see gambling as the devil’s work. Mad.

Please do not flame others with these unnecessary and insulting comments. Not cool.
Was it you that was sending PM's to others on here asking for money to gamble ? Apologies if am wrong but I do remember someone doing it. Plenty of people on here have issues with gambling but will be in denial until the cows come home myself included
Yeah, lets not forget Dave's hilarious 'My mate is short of money, send me it' posts as well

A scabby poster as ever i saw.

Yeah, lets not forget Dave's hilarious 'My mate is short of money, send me it' posts as well

You mean the time he tried to do a good deed and raise money for a close friend whose flat burned in an electrical fire? He cleared it with Bryan as much as I remember.

In the time I’ve known him, Dave has done nothing but try and help people. Calling people ‘scabby’ on a public forum is below the belt IMO. Isn’t really a need for it.

Wish people could get on, we all share a common interest on this forum and life is too short.

Last edited:

WTF? Dude! Where the heck did that come from, and was that really necessary? No - I didn't think so. Please don't do that again.

Infraction given, and you have been banned from participating in this thread for 7 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back