dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
OK, so you saw my colossal Rhino video from this morning, cashed out over 3k from Casumo. Got a docs e-mail about 6 hours later, saying w/d was reversed as needed KYC.

Submitted docs in reply to the e-mail as requested, 2 minutes later went on chat. The chap was great, kept me on hold and told me docs received and OK, he was chatting to payments as I waited.

Within 5 minutes or so the payments had confirmed docs, I initiated the w/d again while on chat and was told it would be processed there and then, which it was!

Went into my account and sure enough a big 'tick' and completed! My nice 2.9k profit should hit my account on Weds when I'm in London, might even buy Dave a pint! :D:thumbsup: :lolup:

P.S. Actually no, he can bugger-off as he's just posted that he won even more at Guts, 8K! HIS round. :lolup:

Congratulations on your win!

Casumo are a top class outfit, no doubt about it.

Great win Dunover, will be watching the video now - and congrats on a smooth cashout!:)

OK, so you saw my colossal Rhino video from this morning, cashed out over 3k from Casumo. Got a docs e-mail about 6 hours later, saying w/d was reversed as needed KYC.

Submitted docs in reply to the e-mail as requested, 2 minutes later went on chat. The chap was great, kept me on hold and told me docs received and OK, he was chatting to payments as I waited.

Within 5 minutes or so the payments had confirmed docs, I initiated the w/d again while on chat and was told it would be processed there and then, which it was!

Went into my account and sure enough a big 'tick' and completed! My nice 2.9k profit should hit my account on Weds when I'm in London, might even buy Dave a pint! :D:thumbsup: :lolup:

P.S. Actually no, he can bugger-off as he's just posted that he won even more at Guts, 8K! HIS round. :lolup:

Dear dunover,

Congratulation on nice win, I am really glad that you had great overall experience. :D

A thanks to Casumo from me to.
Great support and great selection of games.
Top support and i who needs doa when you have Novomatic =)

/Slotaholic

casumo.jpg

A thanks to Casumo from me to.
Great support and great selection of games.
Top support and i who needs doa when you have Novomatic =)

/Slotaholic

View attachment 75558

Nice! Did you get free spins as well?

I love this machine but never really done that well and seems to take ages actually getting the feature.

I'm no longer a customer of Casumo as they charge just to make a deposit and I find it totally out of order and I didn't win at all but gave the site a good go. The range of games is good and the customer service is excellent.

I'm no longer a customer of Casumo as they charge just to make a deposit and I find it totally out of order.

This. I wonder if they have any idea of the amount of custom they must be losing to competitors like Mr Green & Leovegas, by charging fees to deposit? Very short sighted policy IMO.

Nice site, but I'm buggered if I'm going to be down 2.5℅ of my money before I've even played my first spin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back