Kiss Casino goes RTG

thesmacker

Most Annoying Forum Member of 2006
Kiss Casino, a fairly reputable bunch who used Boss Media software have switched to the more popular Real Time Gaming. Hopefully they continue to offer good CS so that we can play at another good RTG.
Cheers
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
thesmacker said:
Kiss Casino, a fairly reputable bunch who used Boss Media software have switched to the more popular Real Time Gaming. Hopefully they continue to offer good CS so that we can play at another good RTG.
Cheers
Have you been to their website? What a mess, I cant even download the software it just takes me to one of those generic internet search pages.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Black21Jack said:
Have you been to their website? What a mess, I cant even download the software it just takes me to one of those generic internet search pages.
I think the problem is at your end. Have you removed the scumware from your computer yet?
 

Black21Jack

Dormant account
GrandMaster said:
I think the problem is at your end. Have you removed the scumware from your computer yet?
Everything is off. I went to their site kisscasino.com and their screenshots do not load they are just x's and it goes to a search site when I try and download. This should not have anything to do with my computer anyways, all other pages are fine. I will try again.
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Black21Jack said:
Everything is off. I went to their site kisscasino.com and their screenshots do not load they are just x's and it goes to a search site when I try and download. This should not have anything to do with my computer anyways, all other pages are fine. I will try again.
It works fine on my computer, so it must have something to do with yours.
 
Top