Jammin Jars Monster Hit

Yeah I know mate. His username is CraiGDaniel.

Sorry, quoted your post that already said as much, was meaning to quote Jono's post! :oops:

More mega hits on jammin jars and razor shark for even more streamers this week :thumbsup::thumbsup:..looks like push gaming going all out to promote big wins this week! Got to love it.

More mega hits on jammin jars and razor shark for even more streamers this week :thumbsup::thumbsup:..looks like push gaming going all out to promote big wins this week! Got to love it.
its as if your insinuating push gaming allows those types of wins during this time as advertising ;)

Bandit is Welsh, he lives in Wrexham if I recall correctly. He said in one of his recent vids.

Then people should stop slamming the bloke, show some empathy here...

I actually like the format of Bandits vids but it just started to veer too much to un-relatable stakes and Reel King obsession, neither of which I find enticing. Whilst I don’t think a massive increase in output at this time is particularly a good thing at least he isn’t plugging signups or even his own site at this time. Notice he isn’t even including a link in the description at the moment.

I actually like the format of Bandits vids but it just started to veer too much to un-relatable stakes and Reel King obsession, neither of which I find enticing. Whilst I don’t think a massive increase in output at this time is particularly a good thing at least he isn’t plugging signups or even his own site at this time. Notice he isn’t even including a link in the description at the moment.
He did talk about his site at the end of his video today.

I have followed the bandit for ages and although it annoys me that he never replies to me and that he plays recklessly and gets away with it ! ( I used to be a high stakes player and was battered constantly!!) but I am sure he is real... I say this because when he loses he gets proper mardi and bitches about the game that’s just screwed jim over being out of order etc etc... which I always find surprising as he plays such mental stakes that you are gonna get balanced ripped on a regular basis...

What I will say is that he does seem to be on an insanely lucky run....

Irrelevant to the amounts he wins, even the amount of features he hits are above average in my mind.... he bitches when it takes 200-300 spins to hit a feature on some massively high volatility game, yet I seem to go way more spins than him and often hit fuck all!!
And I play a stake more sensible for my balance... the other day I fancied a grind on DHV I had just short of £200 in the balance so thought I would be sensible and start at 40p and work up depending how it went...

And bust out with no features !!!
So that’s the same as him playing £40 spins on a 20k balance and he normally moans when it’s taken 3-4k to hit it!!!
It’s the same maths but he is obviously treading in something lucky on his walk to the office!!!

Yeah a few time’s I’ve done similar balances on those stakes and not seen a feature on DHV.

I watch a lot of the vids put up on YouTube and when u hear somebody moaning they’re £150 in on £2 stakes to hit one it’s seriously annoying.

Primal is the worse game for such filth along with jammin. Can pinch a monkey off you on 60p without flinching.

I have followed the bandit for ages and although it annoys me that he never replies to me and that he plays recklessly and gets away with it ! ( I used to be a high stakes player and was battered constantly!!) but I am sure he is real... I say this because when he loses he gets proper mardi and bitches about the game that’s just screwed jim over being out of order etc etc... which I always find surprising as he plays such mental stakes that you are gonna get balanced ripped on a regular basis...

Irrelevant to the amounts he wins, even the amount of features he hits are above average in my mind.... he bitches when it takes 200-300 spins to hit a feature on some massively high volatility game, yet I seem to go way more spins than him and often hit fuck all!!
And I play a stake more sensible for my balance... the other day I fancied a grind on DHV I had just short of £200 in the balance so thought I would be sensible and start at 40p and work up depending how it went...

So that’s the same as him playing £40 spins on a 20k balance and he normally moans when it’s taken 3-4k to hit it!!!
It’s the same maths but he is obviously treading in something lucky on his walk to the office!!!
Mate, I’ll get Steve to send you a signed badge.
you can wear it at work, down the pub or even show your kids!!!

Like him or loathe him you cannot deny that The Bandit provides entertainment.The guy must have balls of steel to play at the stakes he does and to risk gambling a 20K win.He also regularly gives out warnings that just because he sometimes hits big,this is not encouragement for others to adopt his style of play.

Like him or loathe him you cannot deny that The Bandit provides entertainment.The guy must have balls of steel to play at the stakes he does and to risk gambling a 20K win.He also regularly gives out warnings that just because he sometimes hits big,this is not encouragement for others to adopt his style of play.
Yep he’s a hero akin to ‘ simo ‘ from Finland, the mere farmer whom has more confirmed kills than any other man in history using iron sights.. fucking iron sights..
or maybe he’s as brave as John chapman, congressional medal of honour recipient, guy fought off hundreds of enemy soldiers single handed, killed many via unarmed combat..
or perhaps as the guy gambles loads of money and clicks a mouse he must have balls the same size of my grandad for example, liberated prisoned Allies in java, Sumatra and the like, was shot twice yet returned to service in months to fight for what he believed...
Be careful whom you class as having balls or being some legend, worshipping a false idol and a fraud is a bad thing.

I have followed the bandit for ages to me and although it annoys me that he never replies and that he plays recklessly and gets away with it ! ( I used to be a high stakes player and was battered constantly!!) but I am sure he is real... I say this because when he loses he gets proper mardi and bitches about the game that’s just screwed jim over being out of order etc etc... which I always find surprising as he plays such mental stakes that you are gonna get balanced ripped on a regular basis...

He has 100,000+ subscribers. Don't take it personally

He showed today that he lost 160k of the 400k profit from the last couple of weeks and now he has to "reset" (ie: play at lower stakes).

He made all his money over the last 2 years with a Martingale strategy grinding a "coin flip" doubling feature.

Yep he’s a hero akin to ‘ simo ‘ from Finland, the mere farmer whom has more confirmed kills than any other man in history using iron sights.. fucking iron sights..
or maybe he’s as brave as John chapman, congressional medal of honour recipient, guy fought off hundreds of enemy soldiers single handed, killed many via unarmed combat..
or perhaps as the guy gambles loads of money and clicks a mouse he must have balls the same size of my grandad for example, liberated prisoned Allies in java, Sumatra and the like, was shot twice yet returned to service in months to fight for what he believed...
Be careful whom you class as having balls or being some legend, worshipping a false idol and a fraud is a bad thing.
How am i implying that The Bandit is a 'hero' in any sense of the word? How on earth are you making a connection between his slot play and the feats of our real life heroes,past and present? Courage comes in many different forms and the fact is that he is prepared to take huge financial risks in order to provide free entertainment and his number of subscribers is testament to his popularity.If you don't agree with what he does then no one is forcing you to watch his videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back