Jackpots can be won by non-scandinavians :)

hedgehok

Meister Member
mm3
I just got an email from betsson stating that yesterday evening a 23-year old gambler from hesse (germany) won over 3 million € on Mega Fortune Dreams. She won that jackpot playing with only a €0.50 bet. I tried to get additional information but the support-agent told me: "Sir that information is not quite officially out yet just preview of what had happened, so if you ask again on Monday there will be a lot more for us to give you :) It is very exciting!" :lolup:

Last week a german player from Hannover won the jackpot in "oily business" Old / Expired Link.

I am glad to see that I don't have to move to sweden to hit a jackpot :p

Last edited:
I just got an email from betsson stating that yesterday evening a 23-year old gambler from hesse (germany) won over 3 million € on Mega Fortune Dreams. She won that jackpot playing with only a €0.50 bet. I tried to get additional information but the support-agent told me: "Sir that information is not quite officially out yet just preview of what had happened, so if you ask again on Monday there will be a lot more for us to give you :) It is very exciting!" :lolup:

Last week a german player from Hannover won the jackpot in "oily business" Old / Expired Link.

I am glad to see that I don't have to move to sweden to hit a jackpot :p
I think it was the Mega Fortune progressive not the Mega Fortune Dreams:D Still she's a lucky girl:)

I think it was the Mega Fortune progressive not the Mega Fortune Dreams:D Still she's a lucky girl:)

I scarcely play jackpot games but you are right I think. I just quoted the email from betsson where they stated "Mega Fortune Dreams" :D

P.S. I also got some free spins for "Mega Fortune" - that underlines that it was on Mega Fortune.

It's now officially announced on betssons blog:

23-year-old collects massive €3,023,721 Mega Fortune jackpot win on Betsson App

For a young woman in Germany, a €0.50 bet has happily made her the very latest Betsson millionaire. The stuff of dreams? Who better to ask than the lady herself?

“When I registered the account with Betsson, I downloaded the App right away. I received your message with the Mega Fortune promotion which sounded interesting, so my husband and I decided to give it a try after we put our children to sleep. And then the impossible happened! When we saw the jackpot we jumped around!”

The young family, married for six years, moved to Hessen, Germany a couple of years ago from Egypt, looking for a better life and education for their two young children. The family plan on donating part of their good fortune to a children’s charity, so, heart-warmingly, many will benefit.

Luck. A magical, enchanting ingredient. A famous old quotation tells us that ‘the best luck of all is the luck you make for yourself.’ A young lady from Hessen decided on Thursday evening to make her own little slice of good fortune, and walks away with a sensational sum that vindicates yet again our often repeated assertion – that here at Betsson, anything really can happen.

source: Old / Expired Link

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back