Logo
external image

Is 3Dice on the Accredited List here?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cynthial
  • id21634
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 634
  • Replies 5
The thing is, I'm waiting for them to have a third party auditing firm to reveiw and monitor their games - i.e PWC, TST Global, Certified Fair Gambling, etc. Once this is in place - then they should be good to go.
 
The thing is, I'm waiting for them to have a third party auditing firm to reveiw and monitor their games - i.e PWC, TST Global, Certified Fair Gambling, etc. Once this is in place - then they should be good to go.
Sorry as this may be a cross post but I believe it applies to 2 ongoing threads.......I believe it now time I reveal to the forum that I personally hired during the first week of December 2007 a professional certified fair gaming auditor for a Statement of Finding on a particular table game. This was done with no malice towards anyone including 3DICE or Enzo. No conclusions should be drawn at this time as the fairness audit is ongoing. I am not at liberty to say anything further at this time but I will be persistent until a final resolution of gaming fairness is definitively determined. This is in the best of all parties.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top