Logo
external image

IPOD Classic 80GB

Hey everybody,

since I have the new Iphone i don't need my Ipod anymore.
It is a year old, silver and in absolutely top condition, because it has been in a leather case all year.
I don't sell the USB cable with it!

So it is basicly just the IPOD with the case.

The Ipod has 2 extra games on it. Texas Hold'em :) and Monopoly.

I think $135 is a good and fair price.

I ll ship to everywhere in the US for free. And we can make payment through Moneybookers, NetEller, PIC Club, Click2Pay, direct deposit or just over an money transefer on a poker or casino site.

If you are intressted write me a PM.

Thanks,
Mario
 
Hey everybody,

since I have the new Iphone i don't need my Ipod anymore.
It is a year old, silver and in absolutely top condition, because it has been in a leather case all year.
I don't sell the USB cable with it!

So it is basicly just the IPOD with the case.

The Ipod has 2 extra games on it. Texas Hold'em :) and Monopoly.

I think $135 is a good and fair price.

I ll ship to everywhere in the US for free. And we can make payment through Moneybookers, NetEller, PIC Club, Click2Pay, direct deposit or just over an money transefer on a poker or casino site.

If you are intressted write me a PM.

Thanks,
Mario

Neteller/MB? How? I thought you lived in the USA too?
 
135$ sounds good for me, but I'm in Belarus. So I think it will be too expensive and too risky to send it to Belarus. Actually, I will pay 40% :eek: tax for this Ipod, so its price will increase up to 200$.
As for risk, I don't mean anything, but mail service here in Belarus is not very good...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top