Hello to you both! Love this country I’m from Wanganui if you know where that is. Anyway I’ve had a little win on Gates of Olympus 1000 and while finishing the bonus play through I’ve brought a set of free spins It cost $100 when betting $1 the max bet when playing with bonus money is 7.50! I’ve received my betting history from the casino and it seems to me to be inaccurate I’ve tried to explain myself to customer support but to no avail!! I’ve been playing online casinos for ten plus years and never had this problem before I’ve read the terms and conditions for the casino and can’t find anything regarding this!! I hope you can understand me I’d love to know your thoughts
I forgot to say they have confiscated my win stating I had placed a $100 bet exceeding the max bet limit I’ve messaged customer support every day for a week trying to explain myself but nobody understand what I was except for one person who asked if I had recorded the free spins which I haven’t
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.